Banned
    Blog commenting sites giving Instant approval.
    Well! many of you may think this is quite an old and already discussed stuff.
    But I really need this to ask here because I didn't get enough satisfying results yet. I am into the field of Off page SEO (basically blog commenting) since 9 months. And I need some websites that gives instant approval for blog commenting.
    For example: I used sites like:
    1. _______.blogspot.com
    2. websites in which we need to comment through livefyre.

Any other suggestions of this sort ???

Thanks,
    Roly.

Websites that give instant approval for blog commenting are a petri dish for spammers. Any serious search engine knows this and will treat a link from these places as such. Do you really want your links there?
    I can't help you find these type of sites, but I can tell you to rethink your approach.
    Last edited by calebtheredwood; November 1st, 2012 at 03:51 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by calebtheredwood View Post
    Websites that give instant approval for blog commenting are a petri dish for spammers. Any serious search engine knows this and will treat a link from these places as such. Do you really want your links there?
    I can't help you find these type of sites, but I can't tell you to rethink your approach.
    I've been trying to find a delicate way to say this (I've recently been accused of being a brute), but it would appear that e2 solutions is asking for help SPAMMING blogs. They don't call it SPAM of course, they call it "Off Page SEO Tricks". But blog commenting by a third party for the sole purpose of boosting search engine rankings = SPAM.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Quote Originally Posted by rematt View Post
    ... (I've recently been accused of being a brute) ...
    At last. The truth is revealed.

Gary
    Generate more fake news.

5. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by writerguy View Post
    At last. The truth is revealed.

Gary

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Banned
    I can't help you find these type of sites, but I can tell you to rethink your approach.
    Thank you sir for your valuable suggestion, but I am no where interested in SPAMMING activities at all. But now reading all the other suggestions I am feeling that Is "Blog commenting" nothing but a spamming technique? What's wrong in that, if somebody is NOT involved in spamming but doing pure "Blog commenting" and asking for some help for it?

And yes this one's for you rematt:
    Thanks for being so delicate. Firstly we are not at all engaged in any cheap "Off-page seo tricks" (acc. to you) or SPAMMING techniques (doing blog commenting for only for sole purpose) but doing simple off page seo that is it. And Secondly, I would definitely like to ask your suggestions on proper white hat ways of doing blog commenting.

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    One has to ask:

Why do you need instant approval?
    What is the purpose of your blog commenting?
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    walks like a duck and quacks like a duck... dude, call it what you will, but you're looking for sites that will allow you to post a backlink with no review and no delay.
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

Quote Originally Posted by e2 solutions View Post
    And yes this one's for you rematt:
    Thanks for being so delicate. Firstly we are not at all engaged in any cheap "Off-page seo tricks" (acc. to you) or SPAMMING techniques (doing blog commenting for only for sole purpose) but doing simple off page seo that is it. And Secondly, I would definitely like to ask your suggestions on proper white hat ways of doing blog commenting.
    Firstly, do you think I make this stuff up?

This is the web site in your profile isn't it?

And secondly, the White Hat method of blog commenting is to actually add something of value to the blog. Looking for blogs that have "instant approval" for comments is not indicative of a desire to actually contribute. But you knew that, didn't you?

-rematt
    Attached Images Attached Images

12. Thanks From:

Banned
    I am not at all denying the fact that this place may not be the right place to give any such suggestion but this thing could have been explained in a "literally delicate" manner too like mr. "calebtheredwood" did!

And yes I am completely aware and dedicated into the ways and techniques of doing (white hat) blog commenting and contribute something useful only. And also know and understand the value of approved comments.

When I ask a question at the forum I expect simply to get its answer rather than make people understand or realize my "desires and purposes" to ask it. The one who doesn't want to answer or doesn't know the answer can simply say it, delicately!

Quote Originally Posted by e2 solutions View Post
    When I ask a question at the forum I expect simply to get its answer rather than make people understand or realize my "desires and purposes" to ask it. The one who doesn't want to answer or doesn't know the answer can simply say it, delicately! - (emphasis added by -rematt)
    ...and that well may be the case when you're paying for support. However, when ASKING for FREE help I'm not sure it's appropriate to have ANY "expectation" other than that maybe someone will give you the answer that you desire. And I find it highly offensive being told that if I can't provide you with the response you desire that I should just shut up. I have as much right to comment as you have.

And I'm sorry that I didn't respond in a "literally delicate" manner. By "literally delicate" did you mean an obfuscation of the facts? Sort of like the way your organization describes forum spamming as "Off-page SEO Tricks"? You'll have to be patient with me in that regard as I strive to make the transition from brute to "literally delicate" responder. In the mean time I may occasionally slip and revert to my old ways of calling a spade a spade. I apologize in advance.

-rematt
    (working on becoming a better me)

Websites that give instant approval for blog commenting are a petri dish for spammers.
    so conclusion you will get the same hit as any spammer website... comments are old seo strategy now...

It seems you're listed as a spammer: http://imog.us/tools/check_spammers/...4&submit=check
    Last edited by BurgerBoy; December 4th, 2012 at 08:26 AM.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

17. Thanks From:

Most of the blogging providers have spam checks and need approval to publish comments

Dont use instant approval blog commenting websites, do comments on latest articles submitted on search engine journal, create account on seomozzzzzz, participate on it.

I still feel like relevant blog commenting on authority sites is good off page SEO for a website. The review process is what any webmaster who doesn't want spammy links on their site will gladly go though. It means that your link will be included on a site with no spam which is good for your site as well.

I've been reading rather than posting but felt compelled to say something here. I was surprised that someone would come on here and ask how to spam? Whichever way you dress it up it's spam and worst still looking for a quick spam not even making an effort.

Useful engaging comments are always welcome by blog owners, as long as they add value. Commenting should always be to bring something to the party not to gain a link, any value to yourself should be peripheral, building relationships with other bloggers quite often is worth much more than a lone link.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blingmaster View Post
    I was surprised that someone would come on here and ask how to spam? Whichever way you dress it up it's spam and worst still looking for a quick spam not even making an effort.
    Don't be surprised. Majority of the planet calls this SEO Marketing...

23. Thanks From:

As long as the comment is not too promotional and look natural so you can do so... we all look for backlinks right.. so this methode is allowed as long as is not spamming.. but let me guess while you are trying to get a backlink from this Auto-Accept blogs Blackhat Spammers did already posted them crap on there... then this Called blog maybe be Blacklisted.. so this Blog will not drive quality backlink to your website but Bad one...

Quote Originally Posted by deadmix View Post
    As long as the comment is not too promotional and look natural so you can do so... we all look for backlinks right.. so this methode is allowed as long as is not spamming.
    Spam is spam whether or not the spammer thinks it's spam.

I don't look for backlinks. Have never bothered posting a link to get a backlink. Backlinks come naturally - they are earned, not self-made...

Perhaps, but ask yourself one question; "am I adding value?". When a new user posts on a thread that's 4 years old and already has 2,000 comments and the only thing that they have to add is "I agree" along with 14 links in a manual signature, I consider that SPAM.

-rematt

27. Thanks From:

28. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread