I'm about to drop them. Perhaps given the fact the I didn't start promoting them until December, I should hang a little. But today when I saw the 100% reversal for December, I feel sick to my stomach, it's much worse than Zappos.

Does anybody has good or bad experience with them?

I have had very good luck with them until today when they reversed 100% of my December sales. I am hoping that is an error.

Anybody else have 100% reversals?

ABW Ambassador
    Well at least they gave you 2 a chance... I got rejected cuz I was new to CJ

ABW Ambassador
    surefit, sure yout got reversal

Zervo, I think I got the idea.

Anyhow, since their only reason for reversals was "other", I sent them an email and asked what that's about, and asked why their reversal rate is so high.

Do I expect a satisfactory answer (if any) from them? No.

What am I doing now? Replacing their links with another merchant's.

rghd, I think our luck is over, and Javi is actually the lucky one.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar

100% Reversals from them for Dec's transactions for me too!

They get one day to decide that was an error, and then they'll see how fast I can change links when I am MOTIVATED!!! As in instantly!

-Early in life, I had to choose between honest arrogance and hypocritical humility. I chose honest arrogance and have seen no occasion to change. ~ Frank Lloyd Wright

wow , i just got accepted into their program and even wanted to start promoting them. Guess I have to find other program.

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

JUST CHECKED CJ AND--SureFit's showing up in the Other Reports Section under "transactions extended due to nonpayment"!

"If one of your advertisers appears in this list, all of your transactions associated with this particular advertiser for the month of December 01, 2002 have been extended."

And they are the ones appearing in The List.

What they're doing under the "extended" nonpayment report instead of the "reversed" nonpayment report, I don't know!

Hopefully this CARNAGE is just an error...

-Early in life, I had to choose between honest arrogance and hypocritical humility. I chose honest arrogance and have seen no occasion to change. ~ Frank Lloyd Wright

ABW Ambassador
    100% Reversal too, but not representative quantity.

Fer

I see what you mean about the extended due to nonpayment. However, these transactions were reversed, not extended. That is, unless extended transactions are being handled differently since all of the report modifications that have been made.

Like you, I hope this is just an error, because they have been a good merchant for me, and I'd like to see that continue!

My regular extensions are showing up the same as always. It's probably some glitch that's making them show up in those reports under "extended" even though they're reversed!

I had quite a few sales there in Dec. ... all reversed as well... I know they have a high return rate, but perhaps a commission on the replacement product is in order if this is to be a trend.

Everyone please write them. I have. I am hoping this is some sort of error. That is a lot of slipclovers in da toilet!

For whatever reason, something doesn't sound right here. I'm also hoping that it's only an error. Let's see if they would reply tomorrow.

I have to give SureFit a credit for a prompt reply:

quote:
    Thank you for contacting Sure Fit about December 2002 corrections that were processed yesterday.

We believe there was an error in processing our corrections for December, and we are working with CJ to investigate it to resolve the issue.

We understand your concern, and appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this.

Thank you,

The Sure Fit Team

Now, how much time should we give them to investigate?

I'm holding off the new page, but I'm not a patient person. So, hopefully something good will happen soon.

100% of my transactions are BACK in my account now! Check your stats! THANKS SUREFIT! Evidently a huge error!

Anne
    Mine are also 100% back. I won't, however, be surprised to see normal monthly reversals later today or tomorrow.

Same here, and like what rghd said, I would expect some normal reversals. Of course I'll be glad if there isn't any.

Same here!

Now I am getting $0.00 transactions with Sure Fit.
    There was an amount earlier and now it has been switched to 0.00 and still says it has not been corrected! Is this a way around the reversing?

Tami

The 0 commissions are when someone orders a fabric swatch, there is no charge, therefore no commission. Hope this helps

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread