Question Affiliate programs with IPN functionality (tech)
    Hi,

So I'm looking into a getting a affiliate program for our sim unlock software, I've registered at for example swreg to have a look around but what I noticed is they do NOT seem to offer functionality like Paypal's IPN (Instant Payment Notification).

I really do not feel like handling all orders manually. Our software can be downloaded for free and has some free functionality but for the unlocking / repairing you need to buy a login. I want an reputable affiliate program whom send me an Instant Payment Notification to my servers so a login can be generated and dispatched fully automatically do the customer who just bought either to his email (preferred) or directly to the screen / system of the affiliate program.

Anybody can recommend me any affiliate program?

Yesterday I was also looking at shareasale but they are very expensive it seems..

thanks!

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveSRS View Post
    Hi,

So I'm looking into a getting a affiliate program for our sim unlock software, I've registered at for example swreg to have a look around but what I noticed is they do NOT seem to offer functionality like Paypal's IPN (Instant Payment Notification).

I really do not feel like handling all orders manually. Our software can be downloaded for free and has some free functionality but for the unlocking / repairing you need to buy a login. I want an reputable affiliate program whom send me an Instant Payment Notification to my servers so a login can be generated and dispatched fully automatically do the customer who just bought either to his email (preferred) or directly to the screen / system of the affiliate program.

Anybody can recommend me any affiliate program?

Yesterday I was also looking at shareasale but they are very expensive it seems..

thanks!
    Hi SteveSRS,

Think your verbiage is throwing people off.

Seems you are asking for an Affiliate Network, IE: Shareasale, Commission Junction, AvantLink, etc; and not an Affiliate Program.

Believe you will need to configure your shopping cart to get Instant Payment Notifications, and in turn, send the customer an email with download instructions or have your Thank You page offer the download. PayPal, of course, offers IPN.

Once you sign up, networks track your Affiliate sales and Affiliate traffic.

If Sharesale seems "very expensive" then you probably are not ready to join a network. There are a few steps you need to follow before considering launching an affiliate program on a network. Do a search here on ABW as Chuck, Wade, Greg, and other OPMs have discussed this in detail a few times.

Good luck!
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Take a look at Post Affiliate Pro if you want affiliate tracking software but you will still have to recruit affiliates.

oh yes it seems I'm mixing up some terms indeed..

Well basically this is the situation:
    I have a product

I'm searching for a network then that will:
    - track affiliate sales for me
    - also does affiliate payment
    - thus also provide me with Payment button
    - and with every payment made send my server an so called IPN so I can automatically register the order, generate login and process and deliver the order

in retrospect I know ClickBank does offer this, and JvZoo also..
    However Clickbank and Jvzoo are not mentioned here a lot (at all?) why is that? Am I missing something here about that?

I've done some searching here on 'affiliate network comparison' and indeed found this one:
    http://www.abestweb.com/forums/midni...ss-159415.html which seems very valuable.. I'm checking it now..

Also checked out Post Affiliate Pro looks sweet but not something I was looking for at the moment.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    eCommerce networks like CJ and SAS do not provide a Buy button or shopping cart. You have to supply your own shopping cart solution and integrate it with the network tracking.

6. Thanks From:

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread