Thumbs down My Horrible experience with Doba
    Hi I just wanted to let everyone know that I've had a very very negative experience with Doba.
    Ive been in business for 11 years and ne
    Last edited by marc100; November 10th, 2012 at 10:59 AM.

#1 always check the BBB, to see if there are other complaints about a business/product.
    #2 For what ever good it may do for you if any. I'd file a complaint in their local state if they are in the US.
    Where's the Great Life of Affiliate Marketing Hiding?

Thanks Bob, great ideas and I will file complaints everywhere I can. Im also going to make a video to explain how bad my experience with them was and post it to youtube, facebook, etc.

btw I posted my complaint above twice but it keeps getting erased. I dont know if its my system cache, or a moderator. but I wrote it and posted it twice and it keeps disappearing.

thanks

this is my complaint, for some reason it got truncated in the first post:

Hi I just wanted to let everyone know that I've had a very very negative experience with Doba.
    Ive been in business for 11 years and never had a problem with a company like this.

Basically I have a website with cs cart and signed up with Doba. After I signed up a high pressure salesman called to upsell me on a deal. I bought it for $300. But their system never worked with my cs cart.

After 6 weeks of them saying they would fix it, it was never fixed.
    6 weeks was too many delays, so since I honestly and fairly cant use their system I asked for a refund. They said no.

I cant believe I paid $300 for a system that I cant use. And I cant believe they know I cant use their product, and wont give me a refund. I think this is so shady, once they got my money they close the door on me.
    I think an honest company with a good reputation could see i am an honest customer who cant use their product (ive sent them MANY screen shots of my error messages) and should be given a refund.
    Oh and I didnt like the sales people that call me every week after I signed up to upsell me more. I would see "DOBA" on my caller id and I would tense up, knowing its a salesman who wants to upsell me more . My product doesnt work, and I have to deal with sales people asking me for MORE money to buy more products from Doba. Unbelievably frustrating.

So if you're thinking of using Doba just remember my experience. I would never use them or recommend them to anyone.

I feel very cheated and stolen from.
    Hope the $300 was worth it Doba.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread