Banner designer wanted
    Hi guys,

I am looking for a graphics designer to make a full set of banners for my herbal medicines website's affiliate program. I've looked through some old threads, but most of them are very dated and was wondering if someone could give me fresh advice?

It would also help if you could tell me how much I should be looking to spend on this. I'm hoping to get it done within a couple of hundred bucks.

Thank you all!

I don't personally know him so don't know how fresh this info is but know there was a logo contest here a while back http://www.abestweb.com/forums/983762-post285.html and believe Alex won. As I said, I don't know him personally but think he's very respected and several members here have used him for their sites. Others may be able to answer as well to help.

As to price, have no idea at all what he charges any of his clients.

Thanks for the reply purplebear! AlexBet is mentioned in all of the previous threads that I checked as well. I'm trying to get in touch with him currently.

Any other recommendations?

I would recommend AlexBet too. He does nice work and understands the affiliate marketing business very well
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

Surely there has to be more than one designer that can be recommended by ABW members?! I've already exchanged emails with Alex, and he is definitely out of my budget.

You can contact the Vinod . he has hugh experience in affiliate banner design.

Sorry kizmat I had a feeling that would be the case in regards to your budget. From what I've heard Alex is very, very good and has quite a large amount of clients.

Maybe somebody else will post but this is quite a busy time of year for most affiliates so there may not be many who will post. Good luck

Kizmat, for whatever it's worth, I tweeted this thread.
    I follow & tweet lots of designers; they follow me back just
    to see what I'm up to

I don't know if you'll get a reply from my tweet or not.

Put your email contact in your profile or something so that designers
    can contact you.
    Last edited by Rhia7; November 26th, 2012 at 11:21 AM.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

9. Thanks From:

Affiliate Manager
    Kizmat,

For your budget, I would suggest checking out 99designs.com. Basically you submit a detailed summary of exactly what kind of banners you want and then designers will compete for your business by submitting their designs. You can work with each of the designers on an individual basis during the campaign and tell them what you like/dont like and then they will change the banners to fit your preference.

I've personally used 99designs on a couple of separate occasions and have been very pleased with the results.
    Mike Hourigan
    Affiliate Manager for [URL="http://www.shoeboxed.com/?utm_source=abestweb&utm_medium=signature%2B&utm_campaign=abestweb"]Shoeboxed.com[/URL]
    [EMAIL="mikeh@team.shoeboxed.com"]Email[/EMAIL]|[URL="http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=131457835&trk=tab_pro"]LinkedIn[/URL]

One trick is to get some elements professionally designed, and then use them in conjunction with some [appropriately licensed] clipart or images that you have done yourself. That can still look quite good.
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

I used some out source banner designers which I liked
    As we cannot post links here I will write the names and you could later on search by google:

1.Webdesktechnologies - did a fine work for me.
    Price was unbeatable.
    Quality was great. Though sitting in the far east they managed to understand what I was aiming for.

2.Mordesigns - excellent designer , won some prizes for designing templates and banners.
    She did some design work for me and it was always quick and excellent work.
    Not the cheapest but still, great price for the job.

3.Vikram Sangotra - did some logo designs for me but I have seen some banners he does and those look fine.
    Very affordable.

4.Luisa Rachbauer - European , excellent prices , prompt responses and great work.Does amazing job on the more "picturesque" banners/logos/icons.
    Her work is absolutely fascinating on the artistic aspect.
    Very affordable

I hope I helped.

Thanks,

Dan

Thanks a lot everyone!

I would recommend posting the need on odesk. It is a great way to find contractors and have used them to help with one of my web sites. You put the money in escrow and release it once you are happy with the work done.

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread