No Signature Option On Abestweb?
    I didn't see it anywhere on the site as of yet. I seen someone already asked this question and the two guys who answered was of absolutely no help. Guess it's a little secret or something. If anybody actually knows it will be most helpful to me and the 500 people who viewed this same question that was asked in the other thread. Thank You.

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Read the rules...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Links in signatures is NOT marketing - it's spam.

As a new member your signature offers no value to the community...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

4. Thanks From:

I disagree the signature wouldn't be spam however the content of ones post would be. I can post ok ok ok on every thread just to show my signature. The content of my posts would be spam not my signature, however on the same note I can write detailed and contributive posts to show my signature would that be spam too? But I digress, your response was most helpful. I read the rules and seen you must have atleast 250 posts in order to have a signature. Thank You.

the two guys who answered was of absolutely no help. Guess it's a little secret or something. If anybody actually knows it will be most helpful to me and the 500 people who viewed this same question that was asked in the other thread
    You might want to keep the sarcasm to yourself, if you want to become a member here. You agreed to the rules when you signed up, the answer was there.

Regular contributors have earned the right to a signature, we're not interested in drive-by link drops. Anyone who has tried to circumvent the rules by manually adding a sig to posts is warned, then banned if it continues. This is a forum to discuss issues & share knowledge about affiliate marketing, not self-promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by teezone View Post
    You might want to keep the sarcasm to yourself, if you want to become a member here. You agreed to the rules when you signed up, the answer was there.

Regular contributors have earned the right to a signature, we're not interested in drive-by link drops. Anyone who has tried to circumvent the rules by manually adding a sig to posts is warned, then banned if it continues. This is a forum to discuss issues & share knowledge about affiliate marketing, not self-promotion.
    Look I found the answer, just as i stated in my response to the first guy who answered. You adding your two cents wasn't necessary. I especially don't appreciate the "keep the sarcasm to yourself if you want to become a member here" comment. Is that suppose to be some indirect threat? I asked a question, gave my opinion, and received the answer I was looking for. End of discussion!

If you think my post was a threat, you have a vivid imagination.

You're off to a pretty lousy start here.

9. Thanks From:

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    moneypapertrail12 or is it moneypapertrail123 because you could only fit 17 characters in your profile name? Seems you have been busy and I don't want to slow you down just for the forum rules since you have plenty of experience with forums: https://www.google.com/search?q=mone...hrome&ie=UTF-8

You may have noticed that teezone is a moderator, speak kindly to her, she is a hell of a lot more patient then that son-of-a-***** admin here!

11. Thanks From:

I miss the good ole days when he would have been flamed by 117 people by now.

I have considered digging up all the flamers and unleashing them at times like this.

14. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    moneypapertrail12 or is it moneypapertrail123 because you could only fit 17 characters in your profile name? Seems you have been busy and I don't want to slow you down just for the forum rules since you have plenty of experience with forums: https://www.google.com/search?q=mone...hrome&ie=UTF-8

You may have noticed that teezone is a moderator, speak kindly to her, she is a hell of a lot more patient then that son-of-a-***** admin here!
    I'm flattered you googled me. I'm soooooooo honored to have the great Chuck Hamrick acknowledge me, I'm getting goosebumps! You administrators and moderators are so full of yourselves. What's the point of speaking to me?
    Is it because you was one of the unhelpful individuals I refferd to? My question was answered, I even thanked the guy. What's the point of you moderaters and administrators or what have you to interject here? Because of a little sarcasm and unyielding opionism? What is the purpose if the problem in which led me to open this thread is solved?

Quote Originally Posted by akagorilla View Post
    I miss the good ole days when he would have been flamed by 117 people by now.
    And what's your story? Seems to me you just want to hop on the band wagon here. Your post is highly irrelevant and minute to say the least.

What's the point of you moderaters and administrators or what have you to interject here? Because of a little sarcasm and unyielding opionism? What is the purpose if the problem in which led me to open this thread is solved?
    Oh we're just playing with you, actually our funky way of welcoming you aboard. Can't wait for your contribution.

18. Thanks From:

It's more of a sport, really.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

20. Thanks From:

You must read the rules carefully, first build your profile by adding quality answers to the post and engage yourself with different users.

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    wow... one of the rare occassions where I do miss the flamers here... 123 - you don't have a sig file you can spam with because you're new. Starting a bunch of crap with the moderators and Chuck isn't going to be a good long term play for you here as it identifies you as someone to be ignored, or it will lead to being bounced out.

I'd move on.
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

23. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread