Smile What is adwords alternatives?
    I want to promote my Affiliate site. I know the best way is google adwords, but what is adwords alternatives?

Microsoft Adcenter. Some people have used 7Search and I have in the past with hardly any success, so I don't really suggest them. I do say give Adcenter a look though.

Smile
    Thank you TVChatten, i will give Adcenter a look. How about facebook and sponsered tweet?? Or any other places I can buy banner ads?

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Some people have used 7Search and I have in the past with hardly any success, so I don't really suggest them.
    They have been around for ten years and never, never heard anyone say they were worth spit! They do show up at Summit with a booth.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    They have been around for ten years and never, never heard anyone say they were worth spit! They do show up at Summit with a booth.
    That's cool, but I've had an awful experience with them. So I don't believe I'll try them again; however, that's my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by uuuorg View Post
    Thank you TVChatten, i will give Adcenter a look. How about facebook and sponsered tweet?? Or any other places I can buy banner ads?
    I hadn't used Sponsored Tweet in addition to advertising, so I can't suggest anything on that part. I have used Facebook about a year ago. I'm sure they've changed since but the traffic there was pretty good and at the time, pretty cheap compared to Adwords. Just like Adwords, you do want to make sure you know exactly who you're targeting and with what keywords. Like I said before, I hadn't used them within a year...so just keep that in mind. I've used Adcenter when I first started out and honestly, I did have a great experience with them. Didn't really get enormous traffic like I did with Adwords/Facebook; however, with the traffic I did have...I had received sales. My best advice is to try a few places and just see what works best for what you're advertising. Best of luck to you!

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    I want to promote my Affiliate site. I know the best way is google adwords, but what is adwords alternatives?
    What niche?
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

If your promoting an affiliate site you might want to check it falls in line with their advertising policies.

You could also try some PPV/CPV advertising like leadimpact, directcpv. The landing page policies are generally less strict.

Smile
    Quote Originally Posted by TVChatten View Post
    I hadn't used Sponsored Tweet in addition to advertising, so I can't suggest anything on that part. I have used Facebook about a year ago. I'm sure they've changed since but the traffic there was pretty good and at the time, pretty cheap compared to Adwords. Just like Adwords, you do want to make sure you know exactly who you're targeting and with what keywords. Like I said before, I hadn't used them within a year...so just keep that in mind. I've used Adcenter when I first started out and honestly, I did have a great experience with them. Didn't really get enormous traffic like I did with Adwords/Facebook; however, with the traffic I did have...I had received sales. My best advice is to try a few places and just see what works best for what you're advertising. Best of luck to you!
    Thank you, I will have a try!

Besides these ad campaigns, should I buy some link ads on forum or blog?

Smile
    Quote Originally Posted by Convergence View Post
    What niche?
    My niche is about fashion. Should I buy some link ads on forum or blog? Thanks

Smile
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    Which ad campaign do you use most? Thank you

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Which ad campaign do you use most? Thank you
    I haven't bought ads for 8 years, am focused on program management so can't offer advice.

My niche is about fashion. Should I buy some link ads on forum or blog? Thanks
    Are you located in the US or Canada?

China

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

15. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by BurgerBoy View Post
    China
    Well, sorry to say I can't be much more help then. Currently our ad network and web properties only allow specific countries...

Smile
    Well, sorry to say I can't be much more help then. Currently our ad network and web properties only allow specific countries...
    Should I buy some link ads on forum or blog? Can these links bring me some traffic?

Smile
    Quote Originally Posted by JDIZM View Post
    If your promoting an affiliate site you might want to check it falls in line with their advertising policies.

You could also try some PPV/CPV advertising like leadimpact, directcpv. The landing page policies are generally less strict.
    Thank you, I will have a try.

Should I buy some link ads on forum or blog? Can these links bring me some traffic?

They could, no guarantees...

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread