Results 1 to 1 of 1
December 23rd, 2012, 06:14 AM #1
Get 50% commission ongoing, every month, at Qhub.com
- Join Date
- December 23rd, 2012
- Tokyo, Japan
Established in early 2010, Qhub.com is now the leader in Q&A and FAQ Software. It's the simplest way to add fully featured, beautifully designed Q&A and FAQ pages to any website. It's also an awesome way to set up your own online community, in less than 5 minutes. Qhub is fully hosted with nothing to download, has almost 7500 active customers, and is used by pretty much anyone - business, group, club or society - to really engage, understand and help their users and members. And we ranked number 1 in Inspired Magazine's Q&A Website review!
$19 per month to $79 per month
Affiliate program offering
- A strong 50% on all sales to all new affiliates. With sales amounts between $19 and $79, that's a commission to you of between almost $10 and $40 per sale, ongoing! Yes, because Qhub is subscription based software, you get paid every month as long as the customer remains subscribed.
- A Two-Tier Program where our affiliates earn an additional 10% of the commissions earned by any affiliates that they introduce to our program.
- Animated & static ad banners, plus the cool Epipheo video you can see at osgregs - perguntas e respostas, all to help you make those sales.
- A 60 day referral period (cookie duration.)
- Autodeposit & transparent performance metrics.
- A bug-free, 100% clean affiliate program.
- Full support for your customers via our Support Portal at Help.Qhub.com (yep, it's a Qhub) and via our super support team at Support@Qhub.com
- Your own Qhub Affiliate Forum at Affiliates.Qhub.com (yep, that's a Qhub too!) where our proactive team, and your fellow Qhub affiliates, will answer any and all questions you may have about our program (go ahead and drop us a couple of questions there right now, if you like!)
So what are you waiting for? Join us now!
By Melanie in forum LiquidWebReplies: 2Last Post: August 13th, 2014, 12:45 PM
By ourfashionhouse in forum ShareASale - SASReplies: 0Last Post: March 10th, 2006, 09:40 AM