Thread: Sub-affiliate ID?

Sub-affiliate ID?
    Does SellFire support

1) sub-affiliate IDs and affiliate tracking. If yes,
    2) Nth click commission taken by the primary affiliate ID?

Thanks.

I want to build an affiliate storefront that gives others to use. But I am about to get a share.

SellFire.com
    Hello,

Thanks for your questions.

1. SellFire does not currently support sub-affiliate IDs. However, we do offer impression and click tracking on a per store basis.

2. You keep 100% of your commissions. SellFire links always use your affiliate IDs. SellFire only makes money from affiliates who subscribe to one of our paid plans.

Please let me know if I can answer any other SellFire questions for you.

Thanks,
    Jason
    Last edited by jmacinnes; December 30th, 2012 at 10:56 AM. Reason: clarification
    Jason MacInnes
    [URL="http://www.sellfire.com/?utm_source=ABestWeb&utm_medium=Signature&utm_campaign=ABW%2BSignature"]SellFire.com - Affiliate Data Feed and Coupon Store Builder[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by jmacinnes View Post
    Hello,

Thanks for your questions.

1. SellFire does not currently support sub-affiliate IDs. However, we do offer impression and click tracking on a per store basis.

2. You keep 100% of your commissions. SellFire links always use your affiliate IDs. SellFire only makes money from affiliates who subscribe to one of our paid plans.

Please let me know if I can answer any other SellFire questions for you.

Thanks,
    Jason
    Thanks, Jason.

My idea is to build a storefront that integrates merchants. Yes, I know SellFire does not take any commission and all is mine. But I am going to give this storefront to other people to use and it is up to them to promote. I will take a percentage of commissions they earned.

SellFire.com
    OK, I understand.

Unfortunately, SellFire cannot currently track your views or clicks on a sub-affiliate basis. SellFire does not track your revenue at all (that information is private to you; we don't have access to it).

Also, I recommend that you carefully read each of your merchant agreements. The default agreement for many merchants excludes sites that use sub-affiliates, so you will need to contact them and discuss.

Thanks,
    Jason
    Jason MacInnes
    [URL="http://www.sellfire.com/?utm_source=ABestWeb&utm_medium=Signature&utm_campaign=ABW%2BSignature"]SellFire.com - Affiliate Data Feed and Coupon Store Builder[/URL]

5. Newsletter Signup