As the year 2012 draws to an end, I would like to take a few moments to look back on a few highlights from this past year.
2012 started off with attending Affiliate Summit West in January 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada. It was great to see so many of you there and finally meet some of you in person. We can't thank ShareASale enough for giving us the opportunity to take part in ShareASale Street. ShareASale continues to represent some of the best in Affiliate Marketing. We also hosted a panel discussion on How to Make B2B Profitable. The session was very well received and proved beneficial for many affiliates looking to capitalize and monetize the B2B market place. We're seeing growth in the small business segment and that means good things for our affiliates in 2013.
While we were at Affiliate Summit West, we also announced the winners of our Revenue Race contest. Congratulations again to The Coupon Scoop, Retail Me Not, and One Click LLC for your great results!
2012 brought the launch of and with Commission Junction. Shop Deluxe went live in March and Bags and Bows in July. We're happy to partner with Commission Junction and look forward to continued growth in the future.
We attended Affiliate Summit Central in Austin, Texas in May 2012. This was a new venture by Shawn Collins and Missy Ward who founded the Affiliate Summit Conference back in 2003. Although we did not vend at Affiliate Summit Central, I feel the show was a success and I would plan to see Affiliate Summit Central popping up in years to come. While at ASC It was nice to see some of our top performing affiliates and develop some new relationships.
We launched a successful Summer Bonus Contest in August/September resulting in huge prize give-a-ways culminated by a commission increase of 3-8% for the next 3 months for our winners. We kicked this contest off at Affiliate Summit East in New York City and congratulations to all the contest winners!
I was able to attend Affiliate Management Days in Fort Lauderdale, FL in October. As this was my first AMD itís proving a worthwhile conference for merchants and affiliate managers to gain industry knowledge from many of the industry experts. I was recently accepted to speak at AMD in San Francisco in April 2013. I will post more details about my session as we move towards Spring.
As 2012 draws to a close, Deluxe Corp would like to thank our affiliate partners for promoting our products and services throughout the year. Your continued support and growth translated into one of our best years in the Affiliate Marketing channel. We appreciate the opportunity to make new connections and expand our partnerships with each of you.

Hereís to a successful 2013 for you all!
Marty Marion-
Deluxe Affiliate Manager