Anyone Work With Zazzle?
    Hi,

I'm already a Zazzle affiliate, I guess, as I have designed T-shirts there and I can list them and other people's shirts on my website and receive a commission.

My question is: Is Zazzle In-house only? I read a thread here from 2008 stating they moved to GAN, but now GAN only shows Zazzle Canada.

I'm fine with it being in-house, I just want to know.

Thanks

I'm with them in GAN -- I'd look around a little deeper in there.

Hi Herb,

Yes, I found them on GAN. I have a couple of questions maybe you or someone else can help me with.

I'm already an affiliate in the sense that I have made t-shirts on Zazzle. That allows me to promote not only my own tshirts, but other people's tshirts on my web page, social media and elsewhere. I receive a 15% referral payment for each sale, more if I reach a certain volume. On GAN I noticed they pay a 2% commission.

Here are the questions:
    I'd rather earn the 15%, of course. I could do this by promoting individual products on the blog section of my site. Zazzle also has widgets available I could use. But, I don't think I can incorporate their products into my SellFire store that way.

If I'm part of the GAN program, I can include them in my datafeed store, but earn much less.

Trying to figure this out. I'm handpicking products, so I don't need to include all Zazzle products in store, just some. It may not be worth it with the huge difference in payment percentage.

Can you or anyone else shed some light on this for me? Just getting going with my site.

Thanks

Looks like you already figured it out! No, 2% isn't worth it. Why bother?

You can earn more than base 15% from your own products when you use the special store code for your product links. They offer volume bonuses as well.

Create custom Zazzle pages with their Zazzle Store Builder...it's a bit clunky, there are workarounds, but you can instantly create a page with products created from a keyword or phrase (1 word or phrase only). And once you figure out one, it's a snap to create more.
    Rene
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

Renee,

Thanks for responding.

I don't feel much of a need to join the Zazzle program on GAN. I guess my only thought was that it would be nice to integrate some (not all, I'm manually adding) products to the store area (powered by sellfire, similar to PopShops, Goldencan) on my site.

But, 2%? No thanks.

So, I've used a Zazzle widget featuring products I designed on an old, neglected website. Very easy to use and put on site. Is the new "Zazzle Store Builder" different? Can I promote other people's products using it? I know I can send links to any page, any zazle store, any product on Zazzle and get paid...even if the products weren't designed by me. But, I'm thinking I can add a separate category, child-page, featuring just Zazzle stuff without going through GAN. Maybe I just answered my own question.

Any thoughts?

Ok, I'm finding info about the Zazzle API that might be useful here. I think I'm figuring this out. Still interested in thoughts/experiences.

Here's the link to the Store Builder and the files DL. Yes, you can promote anything you want, not only your items.

I suggest you check out their forum where you can get direct support for your questions.
    Rene
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

Thanks Renee. I've spent some time with Zazzle today. I've made stuff there, but never tried to promote it except for one widget several years ago. Now, I have some pretty good ideas as to how I'm going to integrate it into my site. Zazzle has a lot more offerings today than they did then.

Thanks for your help. I think I have this under control.

Are you still with Zazzle
    Hi,

Just wondering if you are still with Zazzle and what your experience has been with them. I am about to open up a shop and also become an affiliate, but just wanted to know what your experience has been.

Thanks and much success to you in your business.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread