I am new to the forum and new to affiliate marketing. I am looking forward to learning every thing that I can from this forum and its members.

But what I would really like to find is a mentor of sorts. A person that could steer me in the correct direction. Any help or knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

I am a very fast learner, and very good with computer skills.

I am not looking to get rich overnight or even rich in general doing this. I am looking to just make supplemental income. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Welcome!

Best thing to do is start reading. You will find that many before you ask the same questions - including those looking for a mentor.

ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum - Search Results

No one here will "mentor" you by holding your hand and giving you step-by-step instructions. Everyone here is a volunteer and also working to make income for themselves. However, during your reading, feel free to ask questions along the way - the friendly bunch here will be happy to answer. Also, the search box is everyone's freind...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

3. Thanks From:

I guess I should be a little more specific in what I am looking for. I am not looking for some one to hold my hand and walk me step by step. I am just hoping for some advice on what articles to read and how to get started. I can sit and read a thousand articles, and never know what to believe or what is correct.

I would really like to give this my best effort. But with out just a little direction it would be near impossible. Like I said I am not looking to get rich over night or even rich at all for that matter. Just some extra income.

Thanks again for any and all help.

Be very careful of so called mentors as there are zillions of these characters promising you easy riches in exchange for $47, $97 etc etc.

As Convergence has said read the postings on this forum and if it is clarity you want on a particular subject then help is at hand.

Best wishes
    0 to $1m before I am 70, Ok maybe 71 !!! (April 2013)
    You Can Eat Our Noodles Without Gaining A Pound
    What is this life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare.

6. Thanks From:

"some advice on what articles to read and how to get started"= that's essentially this forum. Try reading through some of the newbie forums and pages.
    Honestly, I DID sit and read through thousands of articles and pages. I also had people, more experienced people, above me and you know what they said when I started? "Read anything you can, start asking questions to us and the forum, and you'll figure it out as you go."
    You're going to have to risk a little to start. If you start reading some advice that doesn't seem to match up with other things you've been hearing, this person is either a quack or on to something new. and THAT is when you post on the forum:
    Hey guys, I read (this article) and I'm not sure what they're saying is correct?

I totally believe that you want to put in your best effort, but hon, put in some effort first.

8. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread