Follow "Work from No Home" System or Follow my Heart?
    Hello. I am a newbie and I am so confused. I have read the first free report from Work From No Home System, and I do understand the guildelines given about preparing your campaign for a product due to release well in advance of the release of the product, hijacking credibility, etc. etc etc. but I am not a person who normally thinks this way, nor am I into (for exmaple) the gaming industry (as was the author), promoting anything remotely high-tech, or titillating an audience with the "newest thing" around because I myself just don't live a similar lifestyle of "buying the newest thing" right when it comes out.

Now I'm not against learning to be more of this mindset but I'm more of a health-conscious historian and designer who would love to promote some of the OLDEST things around, quite frankly. But - I am beginning to wonder if, in order to follow a very good system like Work From No Home, if I must simply tell myself "sorry, you can't market the oldies and the goodies - you have to think hot new health supplements, and new yarn and materials shortly to be manufactured by yarn and textile companies, and go with THESE product lines and making yourself some money, before you promote what's really in your heart."

I don't have a mentor of any kind yet, so please bear with me. Am I right in thinking I will have to sacrifice some individuality at first in order to make enough money to "plough back into" my own dearest ideas later?

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    From my point of view, if you don't enjoy what you do then it will ultimately fail, so if you feel that the system you are reviewing does not fit with your ideals , interests/passions or life style then don't use it. I have never looked at (or heard of) "Work From No Home System" but based on your post I'd say it's not going to fit with your passion.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

3. Thanks From:

Am I right in thinking I will have to sacrifice some individuality at first in order to make enough money to "plough back into" my own dearest ideas later?
    The only way to succeed in affiliate marketing these days IS to launch a site that is individual & unique!

Following a formula is no guarantee of success.. the only person who makes good money is usually the author of the program.. trust me, if they knew all the secrets to making lots of money, they probably wouldn't be sharing!

And by the way, "hot new health supplements" can run you afoul of the FTC if you don't have proper medical info to back up your claims.. plus it's a saturated market.

I say go where your heart is - not only will you enjoy it, you will create something uniqiue, which has a much better chance of success.

5. Thanks From:

Well thank you both. I am now at rather a loss at how to determine how my marketing would actually be, but maybe with further guidance I can find one!

Quote Originally Posted by Seraffa View Post
    Well thank you both. I am now at rather a loss at how to determine how my marketing would actually be, but maybe with further guidance I can find one!
    You want guidance? Start reading here:
    Newbie FAQs & Helpful Articles - ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

8. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Seraffa View Post
    I am now at rather a loss at how to determine how my marketing would actually be ...
    Start out as a hobby, that's how many affiliates start.
    At the minimum you need to buy a domain and web hosting.

I used to waste time with free web hosts until I read an article about
    1&1 being a leading registrar. I decided to buy my domains & hosting with
    an economical package from 1&1. Many affiliates say to separate hosting
    from your registrar but at your "whatodo" stage it won't matter.
    I've had the same 1&1 package since 2005 & I host 3 domains on my package.
    I don't know their current prices for new clients but put 1&1 into a search engine & you'll find out. You can search for other registrars & hosts here. Back in 2005 when I signed on I was able
    to create 3 domains with a generous hosting deal all for $10. Do your research then ask in our sub forums "I'm thinking between abc & xyz, any opinions?" Don't plop all the responsibility into our laps by asking

I'm NOT telling you to sign with 1&1, that's what I did. Shop around. The main problem with 1&1 is it doesn't have Fantastico but otherwise it's suited me. Shop around. At the minimum you need to buy a domain & hosting.

I've made sales but I still am at the "hobby level" I do it mainly for my own satisfaction. You might need a day job to support this endeavor.
    Last edited by Rhia7; January 15th, 2013 at 02:49 PM.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

10. Thanks From:

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread