Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Question @_@Is it good to use 2 or more affiliates network meanwhile ??
    Hello everyone ! i am new here ,read lots of posts here and learned so much ...
    Being a merchant owning an online shop ,i have joined Shareasale Affiliate.
    i know it is a good platform . in order to enlarge my business ,meanwhile , i want to join Linkshare and Google Affiliates , will this be possilbe and efficient ?
    could you pls give me some suggestions if you know Linkshare and Google Affiliates in some way ?
    wait for your help and thanks a lot aheand

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Hello Stacy ke and welcome to ABW.

These threads are important to understand before signing up with the networks you referenced:

GAN and Commissions Being Lost Through Safari
    http://www.abestweb.com/forums/rakut...ow-112872.html

While reading these threads, consider the facts that 1) No one from either network ever responded, and 2) The issues have never been rectified.

There are also serious questions of tracking when links are available through multiple networks. There are several threads on how this frequently leads to problems in crediting commission to the correct affiliate.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Stacy ke View Post
    Being a merchant owning an online shop ,i have joined Shareasale Affiliate.
    i know it is a good platform . in order to enlarge my business ,meanwhile , i want to join Linkshare and Google Affiliates , will this be possilbe and efficient ?
    could you pls give me some suggestions if you know Linkshare and Google Affiliates in some way ?
    wait for your help and thanks a lot aheand
    It would be possibly possible, but expanding to other networks would not be efficient. Why spread yourself out thin?

Concentrate on your Shareasale Affiliate Program and make it the best it can be. In strength, expand. If you expand during your weak, initial period, expansion to other affiliate networks won't help you recruit more affiliates and you'll only lose money with the added fees involved.

Why don't you get involved in the community of ABW? That's one way to grow; meanwhile strengthen your program on the Shareasale platform. Sharesale is a popular affiliate network with affiliates
    Strengthen your program and then branch out.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Stacy, you have to do your own recruitment no matter how many affiliate
    networks you join.

There is a possibility of a free advertising section. Please ask Chuck
    how you could qualify:

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    We have a free advertising section when you qualify: Merchant Offers - ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum If your posts look spammy to gain post count they will be removed. So read the forum, ask pertinent questions and you can earn your keep soon enough.
    Last edited by Rhia7; January 17th, 2013 at 10:09 PM.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

thanks a lot for everyone's reply !
    it seems ABW free advertising section is a good platform to try . i will learn its operation .
    GAN and Linkshare ,they are big and powerful ,but not sure fit for me or not .
    well , does everyone knows " clixgalore.com " , some forums recommed it .
    did anyone use it before ?
    wait for your reply

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    There is a possibility of a free advertising section. Please ask Chuck
    how you could qualify:
    Information is at the top of the individual forum.

Information is at the top of the individual forum.
    Which one? I haven't seen it. I'm trying to give AMs/OPMs options.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Quote Originally Posted by Stacy ke View Post
    well , does everyone knows " clixgalore.com " , some forums recommed it .
    did anyone use it before ?
    wait for your reply
    If you do a search for it, you'll find I didn't like it & never went back.
    Clixgalore won't help you in the recruitment efforts either
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    I think the post by Matt Bidinger comparing Affiliate Networks could be very helpful to you. There's a big difference between how each network does things, so this is a critical decision for you.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

11. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Rhia7 View Post
    If you do a search for it, you'll find I didn't like it & never went back.
    Clixgalore won't help you in the recruitment efforts either
    Hi Rhia7 , i did some other researches for Clixgalore , seems it is not so fit for us . thanks a lot for your suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow View Post
    I think the post by Matt Bidinger comparing Affiliate Networks could be very helpful to you. There's a big difference between how each network does things, so this is a critical decision for you.
    Hi !! thank you so much for advice . i will try that forums as i really need to
    learns things how to start good cooperation shipment with affiliates.

Hello everyone!
    Could you please give me some help for my problem?
    We are making a plan to help affiliates advertise our products more efficiently.When I'm making advertising pictures,there appears a problem about the name of reward system.If you go shopping online,which name of reward system will attract you?Maybe Gold VIP,Silver VIP and Platinum VIP?Or other nick name which you like or ever saw?
    Can you please give me some advises?
    So many thanks!

Stacy, I'm not quite sure what your question is. Can you try rephrasing it?
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Emm...When you go shopping online,the shop always sets up a reward system,like Gold VIP,Silver VIP and Platinum VIP.If you are a VIP in their shop,you can share the discount.But I don't want to use the name of Gold VIP or Silver VIP,I need a more attractive name.So which name you like or ever saw?Please tell me...
    Thanks very much!!
    Last edited by Stacy ke; January 22nd, 2013 at 09:47 PM.

Many companies try to incorporate the names of their stores into the reward system name to further reinforce their brand. We don't know your brand name, but I would suggest exploring that as a possibility.

JCrooks,Thank you for your suggestions...
    But could you please show me some examples about other companies?I can learn something from them.And our brand name is CICHIC, a fashion online shop.Maybe you have some good ideas?Please~
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; January 23rd, 2013 at 08:36 PM. Reason: removed .com

Every day, I like the idea of using multiple networks less and less. There are only a few good networks in my mind. Pick one. Stick with it.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

20. Thanks From:

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    I agree, some of my peers launch in 4-5 networks, there's a point of diminishing returns. The same affiliates are in the same networks and you end up doing extra work for little return. I have inherited programs in 4-3 networks and we end up shutting down several since you can't cover the monthly minimums.

When a program launches on more than 2 networks, there is no focus on quality. It's just a push to grab as many existing sales as possible.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

23. Thanks From:

I have already decided to launch my program in one network,and I will put my efforts into it as much as possible.Chunk,akagorilla,thanks for your experience.
    However,could you pls give me some advises about the name of my reward system?

Quote Originally Posted by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow View Post
    Many companies try to incorporate the names of their stores into the reward system name to further reinforce their brand. We don't know your brand name, but I would suggest exploring that as a possibility.
    JCrooks,I have thourht a reward system,CICHIC SENIOR,CICHIC VIP,CICHIC SUPER.Is my rank right?Is SENIOR ranked at the lowest position?VIP in the middle?CICHIC at the top spot?Tell me,please..

In the US, senior usually means old, so I don't think that would be a good choice. VIP and Super could be easily confused. I don't think those word choices are giving you the good, better, best progression you want.

27. Thanks From:

I agree, some of my peers launch in 4-5 networks, there's a point of diminishing returns. The same affiliates are in the same networks and you end up doing extra work for little return. I have inherited programs in 4-3 networks and we end up shutting down several since you can't cover the monthly minimums.
    I agree, Chuck and akgorilla, that having many networks has a definite point of diminishing returns. When I've managed programs, I usually limited it to two networks, but I chose carefully. All networks are not equal. All affiliates don't work with every network - if they've become disgusted with how a network has treated them, or problems with how the interface tracks/reports, it isn't uncommon for them to either quit implementing new programs from that network, or even quit the network entirely.

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jcrooks - affiliatewindow View Post
    all networks are not equal. All affiliates don't work with every network - if they've become disgusted with how a network has treated them, or problems with how the interface tracks/reports, it isn't uncommon for them to either quit implementing new programs from that network, or even quit the network entirely.
    +1
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast