Affiliate Manager Rafi Goldmeier's Avatar
    Question how does Itunes Affiliate program work?
    If a developer chooses to list his app through the iTunes store for sale, he has the ability to apply for the app to be marketed through the itunes affiliate program.

Has naybody used the itunes affiliate program and know how it works? I mean not from an affiliate marketer perspective, but from the perspective of an affiliate manager and/or merchant. If the developer would list his app through the apple affiliate program, would they do all the affiliate management work on his behalf, such as recruiting affiliates, tracking and paying, etc. or does the developer have to do his own recruiting..?
    Rafi Goldmeier
    Affiliate Manager (OPM)

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafi Goldmeier View Post
    If the developer would list his app through the apple affiliate program, would they do all the affiliate management work on his behalf, such as recruiting affiliates, tracking and paying, etc. or does the developer have to do his own recruiting..?
    Did you mean to differentiate between the merchant and the actual developer who developed the app? Perhaps some clarity here.

I haven't had direct merchant experience with the itunes affiliate program, but I am consulting with a client who has. They have a lot of privacy policies as it relates to their affiliates so you can't recruit say folks who left a good review and so forth. You'd have to recruit outside of the space.

Let me know if you need any more help-- perhaps I can ask my client to share more details that could shed some light on what you are curious about.

3. Thanks From:

Affiliate Manager Rafi Goldmeier's Avatar
    thanks. I did some more research and realize that itunes affiliate system works through Linkshare.
    Rafi Goldmeier
    Affiliate Manager (OPM)

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread