Results 1 to 1 of 1
January 17th, 2013, 03:30 PM #1GAN: Dynamic links: Serve the right ad to the right user at the right time
Google Affiliate Network has just published the following:
Dynamic links: Serve the right ad to the right user at the right time
We’re excited to announce the release of Dynamic links, helping you serve more relevant affiliate ads to users. Dynamic links enable new ways to create and serve ads that use Google’s best-in-class display advertising features, giving advertisers the ability to serve geo-targeted ads, rotate and optimize creatives, automatically schedule and update ads, and more. Dynamic links can contain multiple creatives and also support Flash.
Since Dynamic links automatically update based on changes an advertiser makes even after the ad has been placed on a publisher website, publishers will be able to serve the right advertiser creative to their audience, helping increase the opportunity for conversions and revenue via the affiliate channel.
Optimized, Scheduled or Targeted ads
Advertisers have three unique options when creating Dynamic links.
- Optimized – Set up the ad so creatives rotate evenly at first. As links generate activity, higher-performing creatives will get more exposure.
- Scheduled – Set up all limited-time promotions so publishers only need to use one tag to show the most up-to-date affiliate ads.
- Targeted – Set up country or US state specific targeting for localized creatives. Each creative can contain its own custom location targeting to country or US state.
- Inventory selection – Advertisers can create Dynamic links for any ad size and can associate any number of creative images or Flash rich media assets with their ads. Ads are available both as Link templates as well as Publisher-specific links, and publishers can easily preview each creative within a dynamic ad.
- Reporting – Performance reporting is easily accessible in your Google Affiliate Network account.
If you’re a publisher, just sign into your account, click the Links tab and filter by Dynamic links to find available Dynamic links. Once you select an ad, it’s easy to get the code and post to your website. For details on posting Dynamic links to your website, review our Help Center.
We welcome your feedback -- as we continue to iterate on this exciting new feature, we want to hear from you in our Product forum.
- Posted by: Matt Hansen, Software Engineer
Read More From Dynamic links: Serve the right ad to the right user at the right time...
By Angely in forum AffiliateManager.comReplies: 0Last Post: December 19th, 2011, 03:12 PM
By gcarson in forum Google Affiliate Network - GANReplies: 0Last Post: March 24th, 2011, 05:47 PM
By acpd in forum Commission Junction - CJReplies: 5Last Post: January 26th, 2008, 12:53 AM
By gotapex in forum Rakuten LinkShare - LSReplies: 3Last Post: March 13th, 2004, 11:58 PM