twitter traffic
    you can use Twitter to build awareness about you and your company..

PROBLEM: Most people don't use Twitter correctly..

This is a biggy. Most business owners go out on Twitter, and just start advertising their products, to their followers. I have personally made this mistake too. However, think about it...just like any marketing technique, you need to pre-sell your prospects and gain their trust

Quote Originally Posted by pascale20 View Post
    Most business owners go out on Twitter, and just start advertising their products, to their followers. I have personally made this mistake too. However, think about it...just like any marketing technique, you need to pre-sell your prospects and gain their trust
    The minute you start peddling your wares on Twitter is the minute people will delete the connection en masse.

Don't use Twitter directly to sell, instead become part of the community and use it to make people aware of your site[s] and blog[s].
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

3. Thanks From:

Twitter directly to sell, instead become part of the community and use it to make people aware of your site[s] and blog[s].

Yes you are right about using Twitter and any of the other social networks to advertise products. If you want to build followers get shares, likes then you need to be contributing not selling.

Its all about building a reputation and getting trust from whover is reading your tweets or shares.

6. Thanks From:

Scheduled tweets = lower quality
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

8. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread