Thread: Good Seeing You DannyK

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Good Seeing You DannyK
    Thanks for taking the time to sit down and catch-up. I have a better understanding now of how your network works and hope to place some merchants in 2013.

Chuck,

I was really pleased we had a chance to sit and talk shop. And a bit surprised by some of the similarity in programs we've worked on. This year is sure to be exciting for the industry and oND. It will be blast to build and launch some program(s) with you. Please let me know anytime I might be able to help with getting things started. I can hop on the phone day, or night with a little advanced notice.

It was also great to meet with other ABWer's at the get together. Of course, Diane is a very gracious host. And The Affiliatehound and I seemed to string a conversation together without skipping a beat for hours. There's just nothing better to me than a quiet sit down to chat with affiliates. I've met many of the the best and learned the most from listening about their businesses and personal interests/challenges, etc...

Thanks for the beer ABW - Talk with you soon Chuck. - Time to get back to this thing we call work :-)
    Danny K. - Network Administrator, Digital River- oneNetworkDirect.com, Email: dkautt@digitalriver.com

3. Thanks From:

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Hey, Danny, great to meet you in person and I really enjoyed our conversation string over hours, hither and yon, through Caesar's bars.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

5. Newsletter Signup