Email Marketing - a problem, need advice.
    Hi there,

A client of mine had run a free Kindle contest a few months ago of which he has collected roughly 1000 email addresses using a contest app.

I'd like to reach out to them to send them our promotions but am limited by the fact that:

1) THe contest app was not linked to any existing email service, so I have to take them from one database and export them to another.

2) If I populate a mass email service (aweber, mailchimp, constant contact) with the addresses, they will send a double opt-in verification message which will turn off a few subscribers from signing up. (I only expect a max of 300 to go through the double opt-in).

I'm looking for a mass email service that can take an existing list and do a mass send without having to go through the double opt-in process. Essentially this email service provider must allow me to:

1) import an email list without double opt-in verification
    2) integration with any contest apps out there
    3) mass send

Any suggestions?

thanks!

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    All three mentioned are good services. Recommend you speak to them first to see if they will allow this. I have seen in-house lists that didn't follow CAN-SPAM rules get busted on Constant Contact.

ABW Ambassador
    I have imported from Aweber to MailChimp and they didn't do the double opt in. May be Mailchimp recognizes Aweber as trustworthy..not sure though.

4. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread