Anyone working with TrialPay? or other sites like that?
    TrialPay seems like a great concept. I love the idea how incentivized offers and allowing people to have my product for free, if they signup for another service through my affiliate link. I also like the idea of being able to offer coupons for my products to other big sites, for them to give out to their customers.

I signed up for all of TrialPay's programs but haven't heard back from anyone. I looks like they are either very exclusive or not taking on any new partners at this time. Has anyone here done or currently doing business with them? Is there any other sites that have a similar system in place?

Thanks!

2. Thanks From:

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    There is discussion about TrialPay in the Affiliate Manager only forum but it all relates to TrialPay as an affiliate. Why would an affiliate sign-up to be an affiliate of TrialPay?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    There is discussion about TrialPay in the Affiliate Manager only forum but it all relates to TrialPay as an affiliate. Why would an affiliate sign-up to be an affiliate of TrialPay?
    Maybe I am missing something but when I read the different programs trialpay offers, one option is that people could get credits / rewarded from trialpay for purchasing my products. Something I am interested.

Another program they offer is performace advertising: TrialPay lets customers get their purchase for free through thousands of premier merchant sites2Customers complete your offer as a way to pay for the merchant’s free product3You acquire a new customer and TrialPay uses your CPA to pay for the free product

I believe I also read that other companies could offer a coupon to my product and if the coupon was redeemed then I would pay a fee to that company.

All 3 programs are something I would be interested in doing, however I have no idea if they are willing to work with new companies. I will try them in the forum you mentioned. Thanks.
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; March 12th, 2013 at 03:16 PM.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread