ShareaSale Canadian Direct Deposit
    Hey guys,

I have a question in regards to Share a Sale's direct deposit for Canadians as I am currently trying to set it up within my account but am getting the error page "https://www.shareasale.com/a-europeanunion.cfm?error=5" which states "Country and IBAN do not match. Be sure that you choose your Bank Country, and that your IBAN starts with the two character country code for that country." after correctly filling out the form (Have successfully filled out this form with other networks and received payment).

If they had a 1-800 number to call I would of immediately reached out but instead just sent in a support request about the issue. Does anyone know why? I would like to consider myself a larger affiliate so I am trying to get this figured out asap so I can start sending more traffic.

Would appreciate some help!

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    If you sent in a ticket already, we'll help you through it. I apologize for the error that you are seeing, I'm not sure the cause but we will get it sorted out for you.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Thank you. Yes I sent in a ticket late last week. Maybe the issue is due to the fact I have not sent in my W9 yet? (I have sent it today so it should arrive in Chicago soon enough). But if this is not the case your system likely has an error as I added my info correctly and it was still directing me to the EU direct deposit page with the error.

I just moved two more sites from the shared hosting to the vps and this time clicks occured while moving it as I assume that when you move a site via ftp it causes affiliate link clicks to register as it uploads all your files? As this time I did not use any load check sites or anything. Keep in mind I create php files for my affiliate links such as /affiliateoffer.php for seo purposes and incase offers go down etc.

Anyone have experience with this?

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread