I Just Recive This Email From Cj
    Commission Junction Notice to Disclose Account as Incentive/Special Program

Review of your Publisher account and its traffic indicates your use of promotional method(s) that Commission Junction deems special, requiring a special indication and description in your Publisher Account as detailed in the Publisher Service Agreement you agreed to follow.

Commissioned activity running through the same computer(s) that you use ... the how and the why ...

As you should be aware, an accurate incentive/special program description is required to operate in the Commission Junction network. Therefore, you must immediately update your account settings.

For instructions on how to update these account settings, see the following topic:
    Disclosure of Promotional Methods

If your account is already flagged as an Incentive/Special and an updated description is required, please immediately update this inquiry and include as much detail as possible regarding your program.
    If software is involved, include information regarding distribution, branding, un-installation, and end user signup to services provided by this software. If you are using third party services and/or publishing links on third party sites (sites that you do not own or operate), provide a list of service providers and sites associated with such providers. Once this information is received Network Quality will update your account.

After the above-requested information is updated, all of your program's advertiser affiliations will be set to "pending" and must first be re-approved by individual advertiser(s) in order for tracking and transactions to resume.

You are directed to respond within 48 hours of the date of this notice. Failure to respond shall be deemed an admission of liability and acceptance of this letter as 15 days notice of termination, and may result in Commission Junction exercising its right to terminate the Commission Junction Publisher Service Agreement upon 15 days from the date of this written notice or sooner.

Please note that current or pending payout(s) may be placed on hold pending notification from you and Commission Junction's confirmation of your full compliance.

what should i respone to them with? thanks for the help!!

You should respond with the truth...

If you earn commission via a toolbar (for example), that has to be disclosed under your Website Account Settings, ie. "Software" is one of your promotional methods. Another example is a cashback site - it's not the same as a content site, and you need to report that method.

From CJ website account settings:
    Note: If you promote an Advertiser(s) by any means other than displaying a link to the Advertiser on your Web site, please mark yourself as a Special Program and update your description. Some reasons for disclosure include, but are not limited to, promotion via Software, E-mail, Third-party distribution, an Incentive site, or a Sub-affiliate network
    This is a serious request - you need to contact them immediately and ask for clarification.. They have found something that doesn't line up with your profile, and it needs to be resolved before you lose your account completely.

3. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by teezone View Post
    You should respond with the truth...

If you earn commission via a toolbar (for example), that has to be disclosed under your Website Account Settings, ie. "Software" is one of your promotional methods. Another example is a cashback site - it's not the same as a content site, and you need to report that method.

From CJ website account settings:

This is a serious request - you need to contact them immediately and ask for clarification.. They have found something that doesn't line up with your profile, and it needs to be resolved before you lose your account completely.
    can you contact me in facebook i realy need you plzz
    [link removed]
    iwana tell you what i do exactly and tell me what is the perfect reponses plzz
    Last edited by teezone; February 13th, 2013 at 06:38 PM. Reason: link removed!

ABW Ambassador
    recoba - You need to contact CJ right away and explain to THEM what you do. No one here at ABW can give you a perfect explanation/response that will make CJ okay with what they have found. Be upfront with them about what you're doing. If it's something you are trying to hide from them or merchants, good luck with that.

I hope you can get things worked out.

can you contact me in facebook i realy need you plzz
    Contact request deleted - read forum rules below.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you may not have understood the email from CJ, but you can't seriously expect us to compose your response? If you can't even respond to a network email asking for more information concerning your own account & website, you shouldn't be in this business, sorry.

http://www.abestweb.com/forums/midni...es-146455.html

One more link drop & you will be banned.

ABW Ambassador
    recoba, did you even read what I posted above?

Contacting you through your Facebook page isn't going to solve your problem.

Done here.

Quote Originally Posted by msladybug View Post
    recoba, did you even read what I posted above?

Contacting you through your Facebook page isn't going to solve your problem.

Done here.
    ok thats what i do

this the conversation before
    cj:Commission Junction is currently investigating your account and has the following inquiries
    regarding your promotional methods:
    Please describe how you drive traffic. Why does so much of the commissioned activity run through the same computer(s) that you use?

Me: I logged in from an internet cafe and I let in the browsers home page my Ads . and i use marketing e-mails

cj: If commissioned activity is going to run through the same computer(s) that you use, that is something in need of formal disclosure as a special traffic situation. We will send a separate email with instructions on how to set that up.

Recently you requested assistance from Commission Junction. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 72 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by recoba View Post
    Me: I logged in from an internet cafe and I let in the browsers home page my Ads . and i use marketing e-mails
    Are you sure that you are not promoting CJ merchants on spam emails ?

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread