donar
    hi i am new here, i would like to ask a question if i may, i own the best sports arbitrage trading software available to-day.
    i wish to appoint affiliates, however as i am new i do not know just what i have to give any affiliate to start him off, can anyone offer advice please.
    i have 4 versions of the software, monthly subscriptions of , $ 99.00 / 125.00 / 135.00 /199.00, will offer 40% for original sale and 10% recurring monthly sales.

thank you donar

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    What is your competition offering as commissions?

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by donar View Post
    i wish to appoint affiliates, however as i am new i do not know just what i have to give any affiliate to start him off, can anyone offer advice please.
    Are you asking about tools for the affiliate to use? Creatives, ie: Banners, Videos, Text Links?
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

hi thanks for the reply, yes banners etc ,i have no experience whatsoever in affiliates / marketing etc, thanks donar

hi thanks for your reply, i do not know what the opposition is offering, i actually have no interest , i have seen and used ( i have made 2704 arb trades ) their stuff for years, there is just no comparison.
    i will be offering 40% & 10% if anyone wants it they are very welcome, if not i have a very good idea where i should promote it, it is certainly a niche market, again thanks for your reply, donar

You say you have no experience in affiliate marketing - that's not reassuring for affiliates. It doesn't matter how good your product is if we don't get paid because tracking & administration may not be set up correctly.

And you may not care what your competition is doing, but affiliates will! How do you think we choose what to promote??

It sounds like you need professional advice - at the very least, do some research on affiliate networks, perhaps contact one or two of them to find out what official steps you need to take to launch a program.

if anyone wants it, they are welcome
    So is your site already set up to handle affiliate transactions..?? You can't promise payment until tracking & payment options have been established. I suggest you do more research.. we're not amateurs here.

i thought the question was " what do i need to give / have ready for any affiliates" and you are asking me " is your site already set up to handle affiliate transactions" the fact that i do not have experience with affiliates is the very reason i asked the question.
    i thought there would be some people there who could advise what is required, as it seems to a waste of everyone's time please delete / forget / ignore the question and i shall try elsewhere. donar
    as you do not seem able to understand that , just forget

I understand what you are asking, and you completely missed the point of my response...

Chuck asked what your competitors offer, and you said you don't care, and
    if anyone wants it they are very welcome, if not i have a very good idea where i should promote it
    I was pointing out what you need to have ready for affiliates before you can even think of promoting it (payment, tracking, etc). Chuck is a program manager - he was asking you what your competitors were offering as you need to figure out how to structure your program.

And I told you to contact networks for some professional advice.

Launching a program isn't a few basic steps - not only do you need to review your terms (you have to see what the competition is offering), you need to apply technical tracking. That's your starting point - asking questions of the networks & figuring out what changes you need to make to your site (checkout, etc).

9. Thanks From:

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread