Thread: SellFire - Import to CouponPress, ShopperPress, and WooCommerce

SellFire.com
    SellFire - Import to CouponPress, ShopperPress, and WooCommerce
    Hello,

The SellFire WordPress Plugin now supports importing your products and coupons into CouponPress, ShopperPress, and WooCommerce.

Importing is really easy. On the Widget or Categories page of the plugin, you'll find a new "Import" link next to each of your store names.

This link only appears when you have ShopperPress, CouponPress, or the WooCommerce plugin enabled. Simply click the appropriate Import link and your products and coupons will be added.

In addition, for ShopperPress and WooCommerce, you can also control how imported products are categorized. On the Settings tab, you can now add your import categories. All products imported from that particular product gallery will be tagged with the categories added here.

I hope you find this new feature useful. Note that you must have version 2.9 of the plugin and a Basic SellFire Plan or above to use this feature.

Let me know if you have any feedback!

Thanks,
    Jason
    Jason MacInnes
    [URL="http://www.sellfire.com/?utm_source=ABestWeb&utm_medium=Signature&utm_campaign=ABW%2BSignature"]SellFire.com - Affiliate Data Feed and Coupon Store Builder[/URL]

What about comparisonpress?
    By the way, the SellFire blog is down in case you weren't aware.

SellFire.com
    Hi angelcoding,

Comparison press is not currently supported, but I'll look into it.

Thanks for the note about the blog. It's fixed now.

-Jason
    Jason MacInnes
    [URL="http://www.sellfire.com/?utm_source=ABestWeb&utm_medium=Signature&utm_campaign=ABW%2BSignature"]SellFire.com - Affiliate Data Feed and Coupon Store Builder[/URL]

ABW Ambassador
    I can't see any of this in the wordpress site I have installed WooCommerce and Sellfire. I do not see anyway to import WooCommerce into SellFire?
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

WooCommerce Import does nothing
    Found the link under categories. In your account you have to go and ensure under the category you created in the settings section you have to add the woo commerce category you want to add it to and then I guess the link appears.

My issues clicking this link the little wheel spins and spins and does nothing.

Ian

6. Newsletter Signup