OneNetworkDirect has just published the following:

Introducing the new and improved Kaspersky PURE 3.0 Total Security

Today, Kaspersky launches the latest version of its best-selling internet security product, Kaspersky PURE – and we want to tell you all about it, and why we think you should be promoting it!

Simply put, PURE 3.0 Total Security provides Better Internet Security, Better Overall Protection and Better Performance than its predecessor AND it’s easier to install and use thanks to its improved user interface.

In marketing blurb, Kaspersky PURE 3.0 Total Security delivers everything your customers need to protect their PCs against the latest malware and Internet threats – protecting financial transactions, digital identity, documents, photos, music, & passwords.

As if that wasn’t reason enough to buy, the product is now fully compatible with Windows 8, and incorporates the latest Kaspersky Lab technologies including Password Sync, Safe Money, Automatic Exploit Prevention and Secure Keyboard.

“But what will this mean to my customers?”, I hear you ask! Read on below…

• Recently bought a new Windows 8 PC? PURE 3.0 is fully Compatible with Windows 8, protecting the applications developed for Microsoft’s new user interface and integrated with the enhanced Windows Security Centre.
  • Fed up of remembering lots of complicated passwords? Password Sync stores your passwords in the cloud (i.e. online!) so you can securely access all your accounts from any of you PURE 3.0 protected PCs.
  • Can’t live without online banking and shopping? Secure Keyboard protects your personal data from keyloggers, even when you’re using a physical keyboard and Safe Money technology protects your data from being transferred to fake or unauthorised sites.
All in all, we think it’s pretty fantastic! Want to try the product for yourself and review on your site? Contact us at for your FREE license. There’s limited supply, so it’s on a first-come-first-serve basis!

Kaspersky PURE 3.0 Total Security (1-3PC, 1 Year) is available to promote with a $25 discount and FREE H&R Block until April 8. Search for Kaspersky Tax – Kaspersky 3.0 under Product Name for the links.

What are you waiting for? Start promoting today!
The Kaspersky Lab Affiliate Team

Read More From Introducing the new and improved Kaspersky PURE 3.0 Total Security...