A reminder about selling links that pass PageRank
    I thought I would post this just incase people do not already know about this Google policy.

I know a lot of have been approached by Merchants, OPM & other to buy links on our sites, Google has sent out another reminder on their forum warning us not to do this unless we follow their rules about using nofollow.

Google has said for years that selling links that pass PageRank violates our quality guidelines. We continue to reiterate that guidance periodically to help remind site owners and webmasters of that policy.

Please be wary if someone approaches you and wants to pay you for links or "advertorial" pages on your site that pass PageRank. Selling links (or entire advertorial pages with embedded links) that pass PageRank violates our quality guidelines, and Google does take action on such violations. The consequences for a linkselling site start with losing trust in Google's search results, as well as reduction of the site's visible PageRank in the Google Toolbar. The consequences can also include lower rankings for that site in Google's search results.

If you receive a warning for selling links that pass PageRank in Google's Webmaster Tools, you'll see a notification message to look for "possibly artificial or unnatural links on your site pointing to other sites that could be intended to manipulate PageRank." That's an indication that your site has lost trust in Google's index.

MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

2. Thanks From:

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Ironic the Google just suggested that, again...

Google Appears To Be Busted With Its Own Paid Links AGAIN

It appears that Google has been caught doing paid links again. We’re still waiting for Google to provide an explanation, but the evidence makes it look like this is the case.

Our friend Aaron Wall at SEOBook has found some examples of an apparent “‘series’ of advertorials” for Google products like AdWords, Google Analytics, Chromebooks, and Hangouts. He points to content from The Globe And Mail and Edutopia that claim to be “brought to you by Google” and “sponsored by Chromebooks” respectively. He points to a handful of questionable links within the content.
    Read more...
    Google Appears To Be Busted With Its Own Paid Links AGAIN | WebProNews
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

I just read whole article and found that they have included this line at bottom of that article:

"This is a non-paid placement."

5. Thanks From:

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread