Favorite store builder?
    What is your favorite affiliate store builder? Asking from a feature and usability standpoint, not necessarily based on products returned and such. We have a very robust API that currently serves up almost 2 billion requests per month, but we're interested in making this more accessible to people without programming ability.

So, with that said, what would your perfect store builder look like?

Many people use phpbuy and phpzon + wordpress to niche stores, so I would model in this fashion if you don't have that already.

So I think a list of product from different merchant compared by price would be fine.

Do you issue payments by other means than paypal? This would be a significant improvement as well..

Thanks, i'll take a look at it. We have a pretty robust set of wordpress plugins, but there may be an area we are overlooking.

Actually it is pretty much the same as WP Prosperent.

What about payment method? Can you now issue payment via direct deposit.

We can do dd's on request. Payoneer has been offering a bank transfer option that most of our users have been taking advantage of, but we can always work out whatever we need to for individuals that would rather receive payment another way.

Have you checked out our official Prosperent wordpress suite? If not, I would love some feedback on it. We want to make sure we are covering all of the needs of as many affiliates as possible.

I did check the video and the plugin page. I do not have the time to install it.For example the blog search functionality is quite good - phpbay also has it.

Did you try to change call to action to something like "see more details" as this should produce better CTR. I did brief test and "See More Details" generated around 50% more clicks.

I didn't get can you add keyword shortcode in post which is gonna generate product list? I see on demo video only auto-link and product search.

We added more features after the video. We need to update that. The buttons are now all CSS, so you can change the call to action to whatever you would like. We have the auto linker and search as you saw, but we also added an auto compare feature. basically, when writing a post you can click a button and add product price comparisons, or a small set of product search results inline in your content. You control the number of products shown and such of course.

Which one of you plugins is able to show listings based on keyword in shortcode.

[Prosperent keyword="nike air max 1119" merchant="zappos"]

Our auto compare feature will do that. You can see it here: Prosperent Suite Demo - Auto-Comparer

You can set the number of results to pull back and a few other options to fine tune what gets displayed.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread