ABW Ambassador
    Replacing a Merchant Tips?
    Hey a merchant I have sold a lot of items for over the years has deactivated me probably as I'm now out doing them in organic search. The problem is the searches are specific for that particular merchant in the fashion product area.

I was thinking about redirecting the page to another page promoting another merchants items. There will be some issues though as the customer will be looking for the merchants items, promotions or links.

Has anyone dealt with doing this and can offer some ideas and tips?
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

as a temporary measure, you could see if the merchant is listed with viglink and skimlinks.

you could incorporate their linking system quickly and easily, then spend the time to find a replacement if desired.
    The internet is a fad.

3. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by gibson View Post
    as a temporary measure, you could see if the merchant is listed with viglink and skimlinks.

you could incorporate their linking system quickly and easily, then spend the time to find a replacement if desired.
    ...or Prosperent, who has a sub-forum here. Linky.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

5. Thanks From:

ABW Ambassador
    those networks look interesting. I joined one but could not see the merchant there but I can see that been useful for other things...

As for Prosperent, signed up but have no idea what this is about?once you login there is only an interface showing stats and even worse once I signed up I was lead to a page showing one 6pm ad on it and basically nothing else. seems like a half finished project despite a nice looking home page that gives you hope you missed something......
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

7. Thanks From:

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread