Looking for MarketPlace Software
    I'm working with a client who is setting up a MarketPlace on their site. I know that a couple of the players in that space are Channel Advisor and GoDataFeed. Are there any others that you have worked with that you would recommend? We would specifically like to use a company that aggregates the datafeeds in such a way that we can just pull them into our marketplace and have the payments go through the affiliate channel.

I know it's a long shot, but I thought if anyone would know it would be all of you!
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Tricia, am working on a project for a merchant based on this list: The 10 Best Shopping Engines - Search Engine Watch (#SEW)

Contacting them to see what costs are associated and how detailed the feeds are. Will be looking for an aggregator once I get further along so interested in the same question.

Thanks, Chuck! We should see if any of your merchants are interested in my client. I'll message you.
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Here's one a previous merchant I worked with was using: Comparison Shopping Engine & Data Feed Management - GoDataFeed
    Seemed any easy to use system.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread