What is this supposed to mean? They're listed new advetisers as of 2/24/03. This is how they describe their program:

"runbox has now set up a private affiliate program. We encourage all affiliates to move over to the private affiliate program to take full advantage of the success runbox is having with our premium for pay email service. Sign up for the private affiliate program here: http://affiliate.runbox.com/afh/signup The reason runbox has set up the private program is poor tracking of sales by Commission Junction."

ABW Ambassador
    They are NOT new advertisers. I was signed up with them for months CJ when they sent that message to my home email and my CJ box. They stated they would be ending their program at CJ and asked to join at their site. The only reasion they are at CJ is to siphon off affiliates.

I wouldn't trust them. I don't really have the proof BUT, I sent over 10,000 clickthroughs to runbox from my main page over the course of three months and NOT ONE SALE ensued~! I can only imagine they have diversion tactics. BUT again, I have no proof . . . you decide.

Brian
    aka Cyclone

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room~!

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread