ABW Ambassador
    Who is Trailblazer?
    I just setup a datafeed and downloaded some links for various merchants. There is one called Trailblazer but strangely enough I can not find one trace of Trailblazer on Avantlink. On further time investigation I find the links lead to a place called ShopTrailblazer and seems to be one of many selling the same mountain products. Very strange that a merchant listed in datafeed has no way to be found on the network site to get further links and information....?????
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Lightbulb
    "The Trailblazer affiliate program will be closed down, effective 03/29/2013.

We apologize for the short notice.
    "

lots more in there, though . .

ABW Ambassador
    ah oK, they must have still showed up in the datafeed but not in the affiliate area...

While I'm at Avantlink I have a suggestion to make things better when finding links....

When I have the links pop up open I get options for "Website" and also for "Integration Type" that for me personally I want to change from the default. This is easy enough to do but next time I get a link I have to then make the selections all again. This can be tedious when getting more than one link. My suggestion is to have a tick box on the pop up page that says "Save as Default" or similar. So when you change the options and save it then they stay as they are until you change them again. This could make things a lot more productive.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread