Best networks for email offers
    Wondering what networks (CPA networks or otherwise) are currently considered the best for email affiliates.

Any input would be appreciated.
    Louis Deering | Affiliate Manager / Network Rep.
    [URL=http://www.shareresults.com/index.php]Share Results - Affiliate Programs For Selective eCommerce Merchants[/URL]
    [email=louis@shareresults.com][I]Ask about our software solutions[/I][/email]

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Email is an illusive one! This report has been pimped the last few years: Top 20 CPA Networks - mThink

The only email network I know is Datran but that was due to a sale by the company I worked for.

Yes Datran is a good one. They are called Pulsepoint now I believe.

Email affiliates ARE tricky to track down. I'm sure this is at least partly because of the stigma's associated with it due to spam. Too bad because when done correctly (as Datran/Pulsepoint do, for exmple) is a fantastic acquisition channel.
    [URL=http://www.shareresults.com/index.php]Share Results - Affiliate Programs For Selective eCommerce Merchants[/URL]

Email affiliates ARE tricky to track down.
    So your goal is to find email affiliates and not to find networks that specialize in email marketing?

Email affiliates don't really broadcast themselves so the next logical step is to look for networks.

So how do you recruit affiliates from another network unless you run your offers in that network?

Of course we don't go trying to poach affiliates from other networks. This industry is entirely too small to get away with something like that!

We work hand in hand with our managed clients to make sure that they get access to the best traffic sources, whether through our network or through others. In this case, we have a client who is particularly interested in email and we are not opposed to launching their offer on another network if it could help us get access to more email affiliates (we have some great ones, but we know there must be more out there).

8. Thanks From:

We work with the team up in Denver at GetAds on a number of project. We know the entire team there personally, and can vouch for their credibility in the industry. They work with some very high volume mailers. If you need an introduction I can get you some contact info.

10. Thanks From:

An introduction would be fantastic! You can say it is in regards to a few exclusive Canadian offers we are managing. Could you send via email to louis [at] shareresults [dot] com?

Thanks!

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    There are quite a few as mentioned above, if done correctly - it might be worth while.

I would checkout Clickbooth Publisher Affiliate Network and CPA Network

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread