Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    New Affiliate Signups
    I'm getting a lot of complaints from my mommy bloggers that are signing up with SAS to run our programs that its taking so long to get approved. I've even referred them to people at SAS to contact directly. Do you not make contact with them within 24 hrs and let them know the status of their applications?
    Cindy Ballard, VP of Operations, Greg Hoffman Consulting
    Follow Me on Twitter @cingroomer
    My blog, www.oldfartlife.com

2. Thanks From:

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Cindy - you may want to contact Bethany (our Agency Relationship Manager) who can help you setup some pre-Approval rules from people that you either know are coming in, or who you want to get in faster than usual.

I'd also encourage any blogger to pay close attention to getting on the FastTrack with regards to approval ... the ShareASale Application Process lets you know along the way, and the most critical decision is choosing an email address to go along with your account that matches the domain name that they are applying with.

From there... lookout for a confirmation email and if they receive and do what is asked in that confirmation email (click a link) they should have no problem with delays.

The email address is the most common cause for delay, second being not receiving the confirmation email (check spam folders).
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    Thanks Brian, I'll do that. I already tell them thats it best that they use their site name in their email. Jason had told me that a long time ago. I will also recommend they check their spam if they haven't already.

I will get with Bethany on this. Been doing a lot of recruiting so want to avoid as many issues with this as possible.
    Cindy Ballard, VP of Operations, Greg Hoffman Consulting
    Follow Me on Twitter @cingroomer
    My blog, www.oldfartlife.com

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    The Fast Track helps and works. If they apply with an email on their domain they get through pretty quickly in my experience. That and actually following the directions.

I recruit a lot of niche affiliates too. Of course it also doesn't hurt if you have a really promising affiliate coming in to give Bethany a heads up.
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    the Pre-Approval is pretty cool, but does require coordination and putting things into the interface (their website and such) which is not always 100% guaranteed as some Affiliates sign up with a different address, etc...

But... that being said, using all of those in combination can get you a long way here. There is, of course, a high volume of applications every day of the week so the more they understand, and follow, the direction we give them the faster we can get everyone through!
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

7. Thanks From:

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread