PoolSupplyWorld.com Having Tracking Issues
    Hey Gang!

I just wanted to be open and honest about some trouble we are having right now with our CJ tracker -- in that it isn't tracking. The good news is that we are watching orders, we still have campaign tags, and on Monday I will be manually crediting publishers for the orders the brought to us. If you have any questions, or concerns feel free to let me know. You can hit me up here or contact me directly over the phone or email.

If after Monday you don't think I got everything I owe you, call me up, we will chat.

2. Thanks From:

And, we're back!

The tracking issue got... weird. We fixed it initially but had the item cost and item quantity reversed which meant some of our publishers probably saw some pretty awesome, albeit inaccurate sales. The issues have been fixed, and any sales we may have missed have been manually credited. If you think we are missing something, please feel free to let me know! Also, if you have any concerns or questions don't be shy.

Explains our two 3,000 dollar commissions haha.

5. Thanks From:

@Prosperant

Yeah man, it got super weird. CJ started freaking out about not having enough money in escrow to cover commissions for our $300,000 orders we never received. At least all the humans at CJ were very helpful, and since we have redundant tracking on our side we weren't worried about losing any data. Their reporting takes about 15 minutes to catch up, so we would make an adjustment, freak out for 14 minutes, check to see if we fixed the issue, then repeat.

That's pretty much the creative process around here, and I know that it takes a lot of trust on our publisher's part so I appreciate it. Thanks for bearing with us as we got it squared away. We sent the below image to CJ tech, and I think they realized the urgency of the issue.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread