Thread: One Direction Wax Exhibit at Madame Tussauds New York!

Affiliate Network Rep
    One Direction Wax Exhibit at Madame Tussauds New York!

At the request of One Direction fans around the world, Madame Tussauds has created wax figures of all five band members!

Their second album debuted at the No. 1 spot on the Billboard 200 Chart this past November. Now, today's most popular boy band will be featured in a limited time only exhibit at the New York City Madame Tussauds from July 19th - October 11th.

Join the Madame Tussauds Affiliate Program exclusively on Affiliate Window today and earn 8% commission per ticket sale (before sales tax).

As the official website, Madame Tussauds guarantees the lowest ticket prices online, and the tickets for this limited-time only event are going fast! With tickets being booked in advance, you can start earning commission from sales on this special exhibit now!

Madame Tussauds offers visitors the ultimate celebrity experience, allowing them to interact with jaw-droppingly life-like wax figures of the most famous pop stars, Hollywood legends, sporting heroes and historical icons - all within one attraction.

The Madame Tussaud's Program Exclusively on Affiliate Window boasts 8% commissions on ticket sales and a variety of banner creative for four locations: New York, Hollywood, Las Vegas, and Washington, D.C.
    Join Affiliate Window Today!

For more information on the Madame Tussauds Program, contact Account Manager Jeannine Crooks.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Park City Utah
    My sixteen year old is seeing them in Salt Lake City in July, paid $200 of her own money for tickets. You bet we would be going to see this if we visit New York soon!

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Denver, CO
    I have no trouble believing that, Chuck! NYC is the most visited Madame Tussauds location in the US, and there are actually people modifying travel plans to make sure they see the exhibit. Bummer that Summit is moving to Philly, or I would have taken you through the exhibit as my guest. Hope your daughter enjoys the concert!
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

4. Newsletter Signup