Angry Unfortunately, we are not able to approve your account into the ShareASale network
    Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, we are not able to approve your account into the ShareASale network. We thank you for your interest in ShareASale and wish you the best on your future endeavors.

Thank you,
    Chris Rueckert
    Launch Manager
    ShareASale.com

I have opend merchant account a few weeks ago, everything was fine. but yesterday, we were going to pay the access fee. the account was deleted, no reason told me.we didn't do anything wrong. why??????

Brian, Please help me....

Hi Brian, Please help me....It's urgent.
    Brian, Please help me....
    I have opend merchant account a few weeks ago, everything was fine. but yesterday, we were going to pay the access fee. the account was deleted, no reason told me.we didn't do anything wrong. why??????

Below is your email.

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, we are not able to approve your account into the ShareASale network. We thank you for your interest in ShareASale and wish you the best on your future endeavors.

Thank you,
    Chris Rueckert
    Launch Manager
    ShareASale.com

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Cocofive,

We don't discuss individual accounts on public forums, but in general - there is nothing wrong when we send an email like that.

As it says, we wish well on future endeavors but are unable to approve an account. This could be for any number of reasons, most commonly it is just not a good fit for the ShareASale Network.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

4. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Brian - ShareASale View Post
    Cocofive,

We don't discuss individual accounts on public forums, but in general - there is nothing wrong when we send an email like that.

As it says, we wish well on future endeavors but are unable to approve an account. This could be for any number of reasons, most commonly it is just not a good fit for the ShareASale Network.
    Hi Brian,

Could you please check my email.

Thanks.

Cocofive

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Brian has given you a answer and you have been declined, that is the end of it.
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; April 19th, 2013 at 02:23 PM. Reason: typo

7. Thanks From:

8. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread