How to download datafeed at Pepperjam Network??
    With GAN going offline one of my bigger merchants are now only available on Pepperjam Network, I have used Pepperjam in the past but have no idea how to download datafeeds. I did find a tool that allows you to create a datafeed once logged on that I can save the results to my workstation, but their must be a better option then that????

Anyone here download feeds from Pepperjam??
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    We grab the entire merchant's datafeed and don't bother with the feed builder on PJX. The format is the same for each.

Code:
    http://feeds.pepperjamnetwork.com/product-catalog/download/?affiliate_id=xxxxxx&program_ids=xxxxx&categories=&keywords=&delimiter=tab
    Where program_ids=xxxxx is the merchant number.

If you don't have software to get the feed you can try a cron job.

Quick search turned up this...

Automating datafeed imports using cron jobs

[EDIT] Had a conversation with them last year, they only provide .txt feeds, no zip or gzip compression...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

3. Thanks From:
    kse

Thanks!!
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

I think the best way to grab is via their API. I was doing the feedbuilder thing and scripting the urls that I got out of feedbuilder, but those urls aren't guaranteed to remain the same and they in fact broke a couple of weeks ago. Now I grab datafeeds like this:

apidomain/20120402/publisher/creative/product?apiKey=xxx&format=csv&programIds=yyyy

where apidomain = api.pepperjamnetwork.com (couldn't figure out how to keep the forum software from hiding part of the link.)

6. Thanks From:
    kse

I also noted that I got more products via they API than with feedbuilder. Not sure why that was...

8. Thanks From:
    kse

ABW Ambassador
    I'm looking at this page now Publisher API - 20120402 - from initial inspection it looks like plenty of options....
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

ABW Ambassador
    Do I need to include my website ID in the url or will this track automatically?
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread