Question Account has been suspended
    Hello,

Last day, I still login to my account. But now I can not. I received the message:

"Your account has been suspended either for violation of the Terms of Service, or due to your removal of all contact information in your account - and will not return."

I didn't receive any an email tell me which reason my account suspended. I have COntent Base site and I never got the problem of any merchant and I am with them from last 4 months and doing well.

I spent a lot of time to research which product I will sell on my website and I spent a lot of money to make an SEO.

The SAS please let me know why my account have been suspended.i have $2400 in my account so please i am waiting for your mail.

Thanks
    Last edited by jinal; April 23rd, 2013 at 02:33 AM.

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Am guessing you did one of these...

Your account has been suspended either for violation of the Terms of Service, or due to your removal of all contact information in your account - and will not return."
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    jinal,

Individual accounts are not discussed on public forums, for obviously reasons. If you want help here you should contact us directly.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Hello Brian,
    Brian I hope you are doing well , i am waiting for your mail reply from last 1 week.. There is no update mail from your side.. As I Explain Everything in the mail so please give me your reply..

Thanks

Hello Biran,
    With All Respect I am waiting for your reply from last 10 days.. I hope you Understand As a One Publisher ..

Thanks

Outsourced Program Manager
    "Your account has been suspended either for violation of the Terms of Service, or due to your removal of all contact information in your account - and will not return."

what else do you want to know?

Individual accounts are not discussed on public forums, for obviously reasons. If you want help here you should contact us directly.
    Richard
    Affiliate Marketing Manager AMWSO
    Digestinol, Luxe-Design

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. Pablo Picasso

i contact Brian regarding this and i solved that creating the issue..i am not violating any of the rules...they stopped my payment of last month..so i want my Payment and account..if I had been doing anything wrong then Brian should tell me ..What he ask me to do i did that and everything is correct but he is not responding me ..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Richard - AMWSO View Post

what else do you want to know?

Closing this thread. Question was answered.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

9. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread