Discovered a new way to accept payments
    Some of you may have found yourselves struggling with a good neutral way to accept payments online for your businesses. A few years ago, when I was completely new and naive to online business, I attempted to accept PayPal payments for an adult oriented business. Back then I didn't understand that one would need a special payment processor based on a business's market type. So you all know what happened next, PayPal banned me for life. I felt like I killed a small child or something, until I came to find out that there were thousands of other people like myself, who were banned from PayPal for life, for the smallest infractions. Then I came to learn that middle men clones like PayPal aren't that much better. These clones either had a rep of ripping people off, poor customer service or mega high rates. Adding insult to injury, I came to understand the general problem of chargeback fraud, which is potentially tied to all card payments in general. So, given that I have a new revolutionary Dating offer in the coming months, I researched endlessly for some type of payment alternative...and I found it.

The company is called ClearXchange, and if you have a bank account with either Wells Fargo, Bank of America or Chase, it is already a part of your online banking. If your bank is not part of ClearXchange then you can register with their website and securely tie your bank account to their service. Basically, ClearXChange is a way of sending and receiving ACH payments, without the person receiving the payment needing to give out their sensitive banking account number. With ClearXChange, you only need to give your email address or mobile number to someone who is going to send you a payment, and it's free! There are only three drawbacks to this service. The first is that there is no payment API, so you can't integrate it into your website like 2Checkout. The second drawbak is that ACH payments can take up to 2 - 3 days, although when I used the service it only took 2 hours! The third drawback is that this service is only for US Banks.

So I figured I would just pass this on to every board that I am a part of, some people may find the info useful.

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Never needed to use them, but ClearXchange was launched by Bank of America, Chase, and Wells Fargo...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

Dhaka Bangladesh
    Okay.. I will cheek it out,, Can you tell me that they are accepting payments in Bangladesh or not???...

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread