Earn Big with Sea Life this Summer!
Sea Life Aquariums offer visitors the opportunity to view over 5,000 sea creatures at each location, as well as walk through their underwater ocean tunnel, hold a crab or starfish, and experience fun talks and feed shows throughout each day. Every center opens a window into the magical world beneath our seas and offers close encounters for all ages with everything from humble shrimps and starfish to seahorses, sharks and stingrays.
Children will soon be out of school and families are planning their summer vacations, so what better time to join the Sea Life Affiliate Program?
- Join Today to earn 8% commission on the total ticket price of sales to any of the U.S. Sea Life locations!
- Direct traffic to the official VisitSeaLife.com website to guarantee that your visitors will get the lowest price available!
Plus, right now, many of the Sea Life Locations are boasting special deals and exhibits at many of their US Locations:
- April 20th to 22nd - Earth Day Weekend: Reduce, Reuse and Recycle this Earth Day with on-site events!
- Arizona State University Student Discount: Show your valid student ID at the admissions counter and receive a special rate of just $10 for you and one guest! Offer is valid through May 24, 2013.
- Behind the Scenes Tour: Step behind the scenes and see how our team cares for our 5,000 creatures! Tours are available Friday, Saturday and Sunday on the hour from 11:00am to 4:00pm. Tickets are just $5 for adults and $4 for children, in addition to regular admission.
- Jellyfish Discovery - Coming Soon: Opening this Spring, experience the largest collection of jellyfish in Arizona. Now you can marvel at their infinite colors, graceful motion and ghost-like forms in a display that reveals their mysterious lives in a new light.
- Gertrude the Green Turtle: She is Missouri's first endangered sea turtle and we are thrilled to make Kansas City her home!
- Interactive Rockpool: Hold a crab, touch a live starfish, find out what a sea squirt is and how it squirts, spot the shelled creatures and lLearn all about limpets (and everything else) from our team!
- Octopus Garden: Presented by the Minnesota Timberwolves, Octopus Garden is an innovative attraction that opened March 2013 and will run through December 2013. Octopus, cuttlefish, nautilus and more display their supernatural skills including camouflage, ink clouds and jet propulsion!
- Behind the Scenes Shark Tour: See first-hand how we care for the World's Largest Shark Collection! Tours are offered daily from 11:00am to 6:30pm. At least two weeks advance registration is recommended for this popular activity.
- Snorkel with the Fish: Join us for our newest extreme adventure - Swimming with the Fishes in our Rainbow Reef exhibit! This program is an hour long - surface snorkeling adventure that's fun for everyone! (ages 9+). Advance registration is required for this excursion.
- With an amazing 360° ocean tunnel, 30 display tanks and more than 5,000 sea creatures the aquarium is the perfect stop for family fun! To get any closer you would have to get wet!
Contact Account Manager Jeannine Crooks with any questions about the SeaLife Affiliate Program.