OneNetworkDirect has just published the following:

NEW! Kaspersky PURE 3.0 – launches across Latin America, TODAY!

</p>Introducing the new and improved PURE 3.0 Total Security; the Ultimate PC Protection from Kaspersky

Today, Kaspersky launches the latest version of its best-selling internet security product across Latin America, Kaspersky PURE – we want to tell you all about it, and why we think you should be promoting it!

Simply put, PURE 3.0 Total Security provides Better Internet Security, Better Overall Protection and Better Performance than its predecessor AND it’s easier to install and use thanks to its improved user interface.

In marketing blurb, Kaspersky PURE 3.0 Total Security delivers everything your customers need to protect their PCs against the latest malware and Internet threats – protecting financial transactions, digital identity, documents, photos, music, & passwords.

“But what will this mean to my customers?”, I hear you ask! Read on below…

• Recently bought a new Windows 8 PC? PURE 3.0 is fully Compatible with Windows 8, protecting the applications developed for Microsoft’s new user interface and integrated with the enhanced Windows Security Centre.
  • Fed up of remembering lots of complicated passwords? Password Sync stores your passwords in the cloud (i.e. online!) so you can securely access all your accounts from any of you PURE 3.0 protected PCs.
  • Can’t live without online banking and shopping? Secure Keyboard protects your personal data from keyloggers, even when you’re using a physical keyboard and Safe Money technology protects your data from being transferred to fake or unauthorised sites.

Kaspersky PURE 3.0 Total Security is available to promote as part of an EXCLUSIVE AFFILIATE PROMOTION in Mexico and Brazil until May 31st through our dedicated landing page. Search for the keyword Kaspersky 3.0 under Product Name for the promotional links. For all other links, search for the keyword PURE 3.0 under Product Name.

Can’t find what you’re looking for or need additional support? Contact us at

Not a Kaspersky affiliate yet? Sign up today!

Start promoting today!
The Kaspersky Lab Affiliate Team

Read More From NEW! Kaspersky PURE 3.0 – launches across Latin America, TODAY!...