Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    What happened to the 123Inkjets.com forum? It's now locked to new posts and says that it's "123inkjets 'Read Only' Archive Forum". What's the deal?

Michael

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Well all last year I sent them 1142 shoppers with only 1 sale. maybe they'll let me in if I get another sale this year.

Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

ABW Ambassador
    You have to wonder about a company that supposedly took such a strong stand against parasites, terminated Ebates, and then just a few weeks later re-instated them.

I've taken some heat here at ABW w/r/t my comments about 123Inkjets. I stand behind each and every one of them as they have all proven true.

Haiko, please let us know why you locked the 123Inkjets forum.

123inkjets requested that it be closed as they do not have the time to actively maintain it.

Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli

ABW Ambassador
    What a joke!! They requested that it be closed because they don't want to take the heat for all of their lies or having to give an explanation for their blatantly parasitic behavior.

When their President posted here about a call that I made to him which never happened, that spoke volumes to me. Again, I have never had any contact with him, other than to ask him to retract his fabricated lie about me.

ABW Ambassador
    This is ridiculous. There's hardly any decent information in the 123Inkjets.com forum, anyway, so I'd rather see it go away than to remain up for archiving.

Can anybody recommend an honest inkjet merchant with a datafeed and a decent commission? I'm launching a new site soon and I really need an ink merchant.

I tried CarrotInk, but could never get a response out of them.

Michael

Is this true? Did 123inkjets.com let the parasites back into their program?

ABW Ambassador
    Wow, i just checked the Ebates site, they went back. No wonder they closed their forum. Time to pull some links.

Shake your booty

http://ebates.com/landing_merchant.j...rchant_id=2989

Haiko

I had a site dedicated to 123inkjets ... no more!

Haiko

Guess I have to find other ink program to replace 123inkjets link

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

ABW Ambassador
    Haiko, since you have a direct contact with Mike Zaya, I think you should ask him to offer an explanation. He has shown his true face.

While I certainly don't expect you to respond to this, I've always been curious why you ignored my request to you that he retract the lies he posted about me on these forums, a clear violation of your own posting guidelines. I would have expected more, Haiko.

BFT,

quote:
    Originally posted by BiddingForTravel.com:
    Haiko, since you have a direct contact with Mike Zaya, I think you should ask him to offer an explanation. He has shown his true face.

I will!

quote:
    While I certainly don't expect you to respond to this, I've always been curious why you ignored my request to you that he retract the lies he posted about me on these forums, a clear violation of your own posting guidelines. I would have expected more, Haiko.

I expected Mike to edit it himself or to post as it was his error, not mine. If I would have for him, it would have been disingenuous, IMO, so I never did. I hope you only expect more from me and I continue to fulfill it.

Continued Success,

Haiko

ABW Ambassador
    Thank you for your response, Haiko. Just to clarify, I wasn't expecting you to edit his post, but only to followup with him requesting that he do so and apologize. I run a very active message board and anyone who violates our Posting Guidelines is given a warning. A second violation results in termination of posting privileges. The fact that this infraction came from a merchant was even more unconscionable.

By the way, when going to your main site screen, http://www.abestweb.com you have 123inkjets featured there.

ABW Ambassador
    quote:

For anybody wanting to contact Mike, his cell number is (805) 404-1365.

Michael

ABW Ambassador
    And maybe you'll want to read his words back to him.

http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...9&m=2906047591

quote:
    And maybe you'll want to read his words back to him.

Yes, very disappointing. First that original post, then the zero backbone fall back to the old ways without a word. He'd have been better off just being a parasite vendor than to blow smoke in the first place - I had joined as a show of support, but he's history now, no one cares to be made a fool of.

what? if this is true then mikez is a freak'n weasel! and bft was right all along.

ABW Ambassador
    kiss 123 goodbye

Brian
    aka Cyclone

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room~!

123Inkjets true colors have now shown through! I'm off now to pull all their links, and put up links for their competitors!

Andy

AFFILIATE MARKETING STANDARD: The site upon which the initial action to buy occurs is the site the commission is paid to. Period.

ABW Ambassador
    bye bye 123

Shame on you Mike

I wonder if CJ merchants can see how many people drop their program, because I just did. They didn't even convert well, 1 sale in 393 clicks. He'll probably reverse that 1 sale in spite.

ABW Ambassador
    What do you expect from some assclown who calls himself the Presidnet & CEO?

quote:
    My promise to the Affilaite family- I plan on stepping up my efforts to serve you ten- folds better. My goal is not to get your business, but to serve you as a valued partner. Thank you for sticking with us for the last five years! This is my passionate thank you and re-commitment to serve you better then anyone. We have a lot of new announcements in the new few months.
    weird..

----
    -J
    Merchants: Do you realize that some of your affiliates are being paid commission on sales which you have paid for via PPC, offline advertising, and your targeted mailings?

LOL That guy sounds just like Saddam

rofl... if "assclown" isn't in the dictionary, i'm emailing Websters immediately

and, yes, Advertisers can see how many Publishers, and exactly who has dropped their program.

now the question is, what Advertiser Account Managers actually look into this !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast