ABW Ambassador
    Exclamation Improvement on Data
    Hi, I like the file I an get for each merchants - "Download a CSV file with all banners and text links for this merchant" but there is one thing that would really be helpful and that is to include the merchants name in a field for the feed as currently there is nothing to distinguish one merchant from another when working with more than one of these files.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Quote Originally Posted by glittered View Post
    Hi, I like the file I an get for each merchants - "Download a CSV file with all banners and text links for this merchant" but there is one thing that would really be helpful and that is to include the merchants name in a field for the feed as currently there is nothing to distinguish one merchant from another when working with more than one of these files.
    That is a good idea!

But, in the mean time there is a way you can distinguish one merchant from another when working with more than one of those files...

These are the Pipe [|] delimited Fields:
    banner Id|Name|Image Url|Click Url|Text|Category|Image Width|Image Height|Alt Text

You just have to know the merchant ID number.
    The merchant ID number is the red xxxx

Click Url

http :// www. shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=12345&u=YOURUSERID&m=XXXX&urllink=&afftrack=

Image Url
    http :// www. shareasale.com/image/XXXX/some.gif

3. Thanks From:

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Thanks - that's definitely a good addition, as it is generated from the actual Merchant's "Get Links" page it was an oversight, I'll get that added in for you.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

ABW Ambassador
    ok that's great, thanks Brian.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread