CP Toys - WTF
    From the new AM of CP Toys:
    Also, Non participating Publishers will be removed if we have not seen aggressive steps to get on board with our program. In order to make room for active publishers.
    I thought about responding to him, but the fact that this guy is assuming I am part of his direct sales force has ticked me off. Also, its been my experience that toy sales are crap for most of the year, aside from the holidays.

I just don't get it... I've got traffic, many millions of visitors each year. Affiliate programs need traffic. If you aren't getting a piece of my traffic, then there is something wrong with your program, most likely with your datafeed, your prices, your reputation, or the products that you sell.

IMHO, affiliate marketing is about establishing advertising relationships with valuable web properties without incurring upfront expenses. When an affiliate manager tries to "whip a program into shape" by threatening affiliates, they are just jousting with windmills.

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by isellstuff View Post
    Affiliate programs need traffic. If you aren't getting a piece of my traffic, then there is something wrong with your program, most likely with your datafeed, your prices, your reputation, or the products that you sell.
    +1

Very well said...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

3. Thanks From:

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread