ABW Ambassador
    Tias Affiliate Program
    I'm not sure which forum this should go in but this is for any affiliate manager/opm that might be lurking.

Please, try to get them. Into a real affiliate program. Put something together, talk them into it. They are tias.com.

It's a collectible/antique site with: 517,419 items for sale today

Over half a million products. Many that would be a great fit for my site(s) and I'm sure other affiliates as well.

They have an independent affiliate program they run themselves, but it's horrible. Just one link, a search box. Can't get a hold of a real affiliate manager there or somebody who runs it, just general replies. No click stats or anything like that. If/when you get a sale, something is supposed to show up.

Ebay is about to drop the commissions even further on their affiliates in the coming months. You'll have even more looking for alternatives.

This program in the right hands, would be great. And I'll even send you a Christmas present if you manage to talk them into getting a real affiliate program.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
    And I'll even send you a Christmas present if you manage to talk them into getting a real affiliate program.

They do have some cool stuff...will be good for collectible/gifts sites.

been with them for years, but right -- no tools. will have to check to see if I've earned anything. I'll also see if there is contact information.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread