Directory of affiliates
    I've found lots of websites that are directories that list merchants by categories.

But ...

... as a merchant, what would be useful to me would be a website containing a directory of affiliates.

Any suggestions anyone?

Thank you.

James

Quote Originally Posted by PredictionFactory View Post
    I've found lots of websites that are directories that list merchants by categories.

But ...

... as a merchant, what would be useful to me would be a website containing a directory of affiliates.

Any suggestions anyone?

Thank you.

James
    But ...

... as an affiliate, I don't think that you'll find any list of affiliates willing to list their websites for other affiliates to see...

But, as of this moment, I see that ABW have over 87 thousand Registered Members, so if you have a worth while program and are looking for affiliates...

One simple and inexpensive ad to promote your "market timing advisory service" program in ABW, will be a faster way to find out how many affiliates may join your program.

BTW, ABW may have just 87,561 Registered Members at this moment, but there are thousands of affiliates out there that while they may not be Registered Members of ABW, they still lurk this forum, so it's up to you to decide on an ad if you have a valid program, or just keep looking for a list that doesn't exist.

Other than that, just join a network and the affiliates may find you, and depending on your program, you may be able to get your own list of affiliates.

Good luck.

3. Thanks From:

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    There's actually a PAID service for this.

This service says they have a bot that can identify affiliate sites, categorizes them, and pulls the public whois info for each site.

However, if you were to solicit affiliates via their whois info - such as us, we would mark you as spam.

Contact the folks at AffiliateManager.com...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

5. Thanks From:

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    There are many directories with affiliate contact information and they are called affiliate networks. Might be able to get a discount from Google Affiliate Network!

Quote Originally Posted by Convergence View Post
    This service says they have a bot that can identify affiliate sites, categorizes them, and pulls the public whois info for each site.

However, if you were to solicit affiliates via their whois info - such as us, we would mark you as spam.
    Hah, so that's where I'm receiving all these unsolicited "your website is a perfect match for our program" emails.
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoyUnltd View Post
    Hah, so that's where I'm receiving all these unsolicited "your website is a perfect match for our program" emails.
    Was my thought as well - however, the service is not cheap. I think the "your website is a perfect match for our program" is some other service as all the emails were formatted very similar (the service I mentioned doesn't send out any emails)...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

9. Thanks From:

Why not just advertise in Affiliate forums, and let the appropiate Affiliates respond back to you? Affiliates are extremely active in forums, and are always looking out for the latest offer that suits their niche.

Hey, James - from the contact info on your site, I live rather close. In fact I plan on being in Lewes at least once this week. I'll drop by your office to say, "Hi." If time allows maybe we could grab a cup of coffee and talk about affiliates...
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Why not just advertise in Affiliate forums, and let the appropriate Affiliates respond back to you? Affiliates are extremely active in forums, and are always looking out for the latest offer that suits their niche.
    It always amazes me how affiliate managers and merchants come here asking how to recruit for their programs, then they won't spent $100 for a Paid Announcement. We even have free ways to promote but they don't spend enough time to even figure it out. Really sad that they are in charge of a program!

13. Thanks From:

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread