Affiliate Network Rep Chad-AvantLink's Avatar
    Mobile Reporting Is Now Available
    I always like announcing updates like this

Have you ever been curious to see what affiliate sales are coming from mobile devices? AvantLink has just updated their reporting to include just this information in a number of different reports.

For both merchants and affiliates, mobile sales stats are most readily available in the Quick Stats box when you first log into your account but can be found elsewhere as well.

For more details on the reporting and some additional stats on mobile sales made through the network, see our blog post announcement: Mobile Sale Reporting Functionality Now Available!. As a quick teaser, for the month of May we're seeing nearly 1 of 5 sales come through a mobile device. Click the link to see the mobile rates for the previous four months.

2. Thanks From:

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Thanks Chad, saw that and didn't pick up on it right away. Now looking at several AvantLink merchants I manage I see 10-20% mobile sales this month and last month. Good metrics to get the merchant to update their cart and website.

Question is, how many clicks are coming from mobile too? If I can show that 40% of traffic is coming from mobile, we could be losing a large amount to competitors who have that option.

Affiliate Network Rep Chad-AvantLink's Avatar
    Chuck- not right now there isn't, but it's something we'll likely be looking into.

noticed my first "Mobile Sale" today. neato

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread