ABW Ambassador
    Anyone having luck with these internet access merchants?

I put up a Netzero link the other day but CJ isn't showing any report data for it. I replaced it with a Juno link, and will see if it works.

ABW Ambassador
    I had a Netzero sale from our site, made by one of my friends on Jan 23. So far the sale has not been reported. I have sent at least 7 emails. Got 3 replies asking for PID and AID. Sent them the same information at least 4 times. No luck. I am going to wait until this weekend. If I do not see any sale reported, bye bye Netzero. I do not work for zero commission.

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks for the info.

Yea, there's something about the name "Netzero" that doesn't set well with me.

I had good luck with NetZero and Juno from January 14th - February 14th (13 sign-ups from NetZero, 4 from Juno), but, they've had some sort of "bug" supposedly the last week and a half. I had 9 sales on the 18th-19th reversed with an explanation of "other". When I emailed to ask them about it, their reply was as follows;

"hi

we had discovered a second bug, thus this matter forced us to reverse the transactions on 2/18- we corrected the transactions from 18-20th and that was posted yesterday- we''re back on track starting on 21st-

thank you for your professionalism in this matter-

regards,"

not a very thorough answer as to why the "bugs" appeared under my linking id. I drive traffic to them not only through my site, but also through CPC engines.

Good enough for me to drop em - poor performer anyhow. I'll put more JCW banners in the rotation

Ford Fox-body Owners Club
    http://www.ford-fox.org

Something's definately up because sales are down. January was an excellent month, fantastic performance but this month has been unrewarding to say the least. Just take a look at Netzero's performance report, it keeps going up, peaks in December, January was down a bit, February looks like another drop. Doesn't look good.

I also had a problem with Netzero recently. I helped someone sign-up for their service about two weeks ago. The transaction didn't show up on my CJ report so I emailed them about it. They also asked for my PID and AID. Upon sending that information, this was their reply ...

"our tracking is accurate and I don''t understand why if the 1 sale for 2/10 did not show- do you know the name of that signup? our top publishers have no problem with our posting and you''re the first with this question-

we are confident that the posting is running- when we have problems, we would know that as well- we had a system glitch on 2/13-20- but that was the first time as well- we had that fixed finally on the 20th and had to correct all posting-

I am not sure how to address the 2/10 situation since our system was running fine-"

Now, if their tracking is so accurate, why didn't my transaction show up in their reports? Affiliate marketing is difficult to begin with. But if we have to question every transaction, it's just not worth it. Just a heads-up for everyone considering the Netzero program.

By the way, this is my first post on ABestWeb. I hope this post was appropriate.

ABW Ambassador
    are there problems only w/ their CJ program or are there also problems w/ their BeFree & Linkshare programs? (I'm pretty sure they're on all three...)

FreeCallz.com

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread