Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Merchant Alert! Modern Furniture Warehouse

We are pleased to announce the program launch of Modern Furniture Warehouse on AvantLink!

Since 2006, DA Stores, LLC has offered the highest quality furniture and the widest selection available anywhere. The Modern Furniture Warehouse group of buyers scours the world over to find the latest in design trends, the finest materials and the most cost-effective way to get these furnishings to loyal customers.

Modern Furniture Warehouse Affiliate program highlights include:
    • 6% commission
    • 60-day cookie
    • Promote over 200,000 products
    • Build your own links
    • Average order value: $600
    • Free shipping orders over $75

Interested in applying to AvantLink and this program? CLICK HERE.

Let us know what we can do to help you get started. Feel free to contact anyone at AvantLink or the Modern Furniture Warehouse program manager Akmal Hodjaev, marketing@dastores.net.

Announcement: Modern Furniture Warehouse is live @AvantLink!

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Just the type of merchant I've been hopping to find on Avantlink since I joined the network. A couple of questions:

1) Here and on some other places if says 6% commission, but it also in a couple of places says 6-10% commission - Is it straight 6% or is there a tiered rate going up to 10% or what?

2) They are on Popshops through GAN - will they be on PS through Avantlink?

Thanks
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

3. Thanks From:

Affiliate Network Rep Chad-AvantLink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound View Post
    Just the type of merchant I've been hopping to find on Avantlink since I joined the network. A couple of questions:

1) Here and on some other places if says 6% commission, but it also in a couple of places says 6-10% commission - Is it straight 6% or is there a tiered rate going up to 10% or what?

2) They are on Popshops through GAN - will they be on PS through Avantlink?

Thanks
    Hey Affiliate Hound- looks like the program commission is set at 6% across the board. In the intro paragraph on the program description page, it did say 6-10%, but that was an error that has been fixed. Thanks for the sharp eye

As far as PopShops goes, we hope they'll integrate, but unfortunately isn't something we can decided as it's totally up to PopShops. I'd recommend shooting an email over to your PopShops contact and letting them know you'd like the see the AvantLink program available through there as well.

Thanks!

5. Thanks From:

One REALLY UPSET HOUND HERE!!!

Approved for this merchant, found their great selection of wine racks, including some brands I had not seen before, including and especially Benzara - great looking, wide selection, unique designs. Spend a few hours yesterday programing Benzara individual product links and an ad widget to add a few dozen of Benzara products to my barware site, did some intra-site linking to promote these new products, and this morning was about to do some social media posting promoting them and what did I find???

Benzara products are GONE from Modern Furniture Warehouse and my links all go to their home page.

All that work, anticipation of good results for this new product line, and with no warning, it was all wasted!

Why should I spend any more time on this merchant if that is what happens??

I am REALLY pissed.
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;

Sorry Hound, I sent this thread URL to the program manager.
    GM

Thanks, Gary.

sorry about the < rant > < /rant>

No problem a dog has to bark sometimes

AF, I just heard back from this merchant with the following:

Hi Gary,

Most of Benzara items should be back up now. There was a glitch in inventory updates for this brand, but it has been fixed.

Thanks,
    Akmal Hodjaev
    DA Stores

Hope that solves your problem, GM

All is well.

Really appreciate it, Gary.

It's really weird now: My links all work - when clicked, they go the the correct product pages, and a visitor can add them to the site cart.

But - this brand is not otherwise anywhere on the merchant site - the products are again not indexed, the brand does not now come up in site search, and if you click any of the brand links on a landing page, it comes up as no such brand. The brand does not show up in the lists of brands that the merchant site has for each of its product categories.

Are we dealing with ghosts?

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread