For the second time: where is the Deactivated Advertiser Report
    I posted the same thing 80 days ago: http://www.abestweb.com/forums/commi...rt-164337.html

But that time they reversed and brought back the old reports the same day. Today I go to look for it and it disappeared again.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Had not even dawned on me - they HAVE to bring it back. Quickly.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

email I got from CJ says they will not longer provide it. This network is quickly going to the top of my sh*t list

4. Thanks From:

ABW Ambassador
    I contacted the "CJ Support Center." They told me that I could find "Deactivated Advertisers" in the "Advertiser Expired" report in the "Get Links" "by Relationship" tab.

I imagine that the tech support person was flippant when he wrote the response. The other possibility is that tech support is completely ignorant and doesn't know the difference between an inactive merchant and an expired affiliate relation.

My guess is that CJ is too arrogant to return the "Deactivated Advertiser" report. Personally, I will just download my merchant list on a regular basis, then do a DIFF between versions to find the deactivated advertisers.

I will do this until CJ mysteriously pulls the ability to download merchant lists.

Quote Originally Posted by yintercept View Post
    I contacted the "CJ Support Center." They told me that I could find "Deactivated Advertisers" in the "Advertiser Expired" report in the "Get Links" "by Relationship" tab.

I imagine that the tech support person was flippant when he wrote the response. The other possibility is that tech support is completely ignorant and doesn't know the difference between an inactive merchant and an expired affiliate relation.

My guess is that CJ is too arrogant to return the "Deactivated Advertiser" report. Personally, I will just download my merchant list on a regular basis, then do a DIFF between versions to find the deactivated advertisers.

I will do this until CJ mysteriously pulls the ability to download merchant lists.
    That's how they answer all their support emails. Do it yourself, we are too busy.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah, some recent changes were just plain stupid. Extra clicking, things getting moved, removed.

This has never been hard. A rep from CJ, should simply come here, start a thread and get input. It's in everybody's best interest to have smooth running networks.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
    A rep from CJ, should simply come here, start a thread and get input. It's in everybody's best interest to have smooth running networks.
    You know that, that never is going to happen!

They're afraid to come here and get bombarded with the same parasites related questions and issues, as before they run from here the last time...

9. Thanks From:

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread